Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

This Dosen't Look Good at All

Okay, well, I’m going to break this down for you. When you enter a mall with a huge ass music store with two other musicians tagging along you will always and I do me always end up in that said music store. I promise you that nine times out of ten you will end up at that music store and you will end up buying said instruments that you are looking at. How do I know all this? Well because its happened to me and is happening at this very moment.

“Andy!” CC screamed at Andy as he pulled CC away from the drums. Last time we were here he broke two pairs of stick and a drumhead so we have been kindly asked to keep him away from the drums.

“No C, you heard what the manger said the last time we were here. Either you don’t touch them and be a good boy or you touch them and get banned from this store for the rest of your life.” Amazingly Andy had managed to pull CC away from the drums and into a practice room where I was retuning a Spector bass.

“But they’re so brand new, and never been played, I must have them.” Shaking my head I kicked the door shut to keep CC from escaping. Speaking of escaping, Escape the Fate is here, which makes me chuckle because Deli was singing Escape the Fate this morning.

“No CC. You’re gonna get kicked out!” But CC has his mind set on those drums. Like he were a dog he got on the ground and clawed at the door. Oh yes, he is a five year old if you’ve yet to realize.

“I’ll play quietly! I promise! Please? Ashley make him let me play.” And now the child talk starts. I swear one day I’m seriously going to slap the five year old right out of him.

“Sorry CC, can’t be done.” Shrugging I went back to the bass.

For a few seconds everything was quite and then Andy had to break the perfect moment where it was just me and the bass. Damn him.

“I want to meet this girl that you owe me your life for.”

“You will, and I know I can’t thank you enough for that.” Smiling I peered up at him. He shrugged and smiled a little.

“I know you can’t. And will never be able to.” He knows just how to ruin something doesn’t he?

“I know, I know.” Andy shrugged leaning against the wall.

“I need to make sure she meets the standard of dating.” Oh yeah, the ‘standard’ is whether Andy thinks the girl I like can keep things about the band quite and won’t sponge off us. It’s a sweet thing to do, but I’ve already done it so he doesn’t have to.

“Ha, okay whatever you say Six.”

Andy motioned to speak but he stopped when a cry from behind the door was heard.

“MAX STOP!” Opening the door I was beyond pissed to see Max Green with his hands all over Deli.

“Let her go!” Glaring at him did me no good and nether did Craig pulling at his arms. It hurt to see Deli so scared. I can only imagine that what Max is doing is only hurting her ribs more.

“Make me!” Oh fuck no. He did not just say that. Before I could lunge on Max CC and Andy caught me and Craig had somehow gotten Max to let go of her.

“I’m so sorry, he’s been drinking, he’s not normally like this. Sorry.” Craig pull Max away along with the help of the others. As they were leaving I tried to keep myself from running after the bastard.

“Are you ok?” Deli smiled at me and nodded, I wanted to pull her into my arms and kiss her but after what just happened that might not be the smartest thing to do.

“I want you to meet some guys.” Taking Deli’s hand I led her towards Andy and CC.

“This is CC, and Andy.” It made me smile how she had to look up to meet Andy’s eyes.

“Guys this is Deli, the girl I was on about.” Looking at them with a smile I tried to keep from blushing, C was about to explode because he was so excited to finally meet Deli, and Andy, well he just didn’t look happy at all.

“HI!” CC grabbed Deli and spun her around, the five year old has exploded.

“Hi.” Andy was looking down at Deli unimpressed, I swear I could kill him how can he not see what I see?

“So…erm…are you in the band thing as well?”

“Band thing? You mean Black Veil Brides?” Okay, I’m going to have a serious talking to with Andy about the way he’s acting right now when we get home because this is uncalled for! He’s being an ass to her!

“Yeah! I’m the drummer!” CC bounced a little before drumming on the wall and practically everything else in the room. Deli looked up to Andy expecting him to say that he was the singer but of course he had to make her feel awkward and didn’t’ say a word.

“And what do you do?” Squeezing her hand that once again held mine I hoped it would reassure that Andy isn’t normally an bitch like this.

But he didn’t say a word, he turned around and stalked out of the room. Glaring at Andy’s back as he left I saw Deli and how worried she looked, CC must have seen it too because he hugged Deli tightly.

“Erm….I’ll go find him. It was nice meeting you Deli.” CC let go of her and skipped off.

“Just ignore Andy, he’s been acting strange lately.” Stroking her back lovingly I tried my best to smile at her as she looked at her phone.

I can’t believe the way Andy just acted! What the fuck is his problem? Deli has no clue who we are so she’s nothing like he thinks she is!

“I’ve got to go, you wanna come or?” I really hope this isn’t away for her to leave so she doesn’t have to see Andy again, because if the way he’s acting scares her off I’m going to kill him.

“I should probably go check on Andy, but we can meet up later if you want?”

“OK.” Deli kissed my cheek quickly before skipping off to where ever it was she had to get to. I watched her leave before going After CC and Andy.

Rushing out of the music store I looked around the mall in search of Andy and C, I finally found them sitting on one of the couches in Starbucks. Standing in front of them I glowered at Andy. He’s really going to pay.

“Car. Now.” CC’s eyes got big like he’d done something.

“Okay.” Andy didn’t looked fazed by my words as him and CC stood up and followed me out to my car.

CC sat in the back seat of the car with his head staring down at the floor mats and his hands were in his lap. Aww poor CC, he thinks I’m mad at him. Andy just sat there smirking staring out at the passing cars. The fact that he’s smirking makes me want to kill him even more.

“Okay Six, what the fuck was your problem in there with Deli? Because that was really a bitchy thing to do to her.” He just shrugged and continued to stare out the window.

“Nothing.” Checking on CC in the review mirror I felt better now that he knew it wasn’t him I was mad at.

“Bullshit it was nothing. Now why did you act like such an ass?” Again he shrugged and thought about what to say.

“I don’t know, I just don’t like her. She seems like a needy clingy little thing.” Pressing my foot down on the accelerator I gripped the steering wheel tightly.

“That’s no reason to act the way you were Andrew. Now I like this girl a lot and she’s going to be in our lives now so you better smarten the fuck up and be nice to her or I will kick your ass.” Stepping on the brake I heard C wince in pain a little. Maybe I shouldn’t have stopped so short.

“Okay. I’ll try harder next time.” The sarcasm spilled from his lips. I swear…..

************************************************

After getting back home from fighting with Andy all the way home I forced CC to go home, I love the boy but sometimes his overly innocent act bugs me beyond all belief. Sitting on the couch guilt stuck me for not having met up with Deli again. She’s got to be home by now. Well, I’m gonna go find out! I have time before I have to be at Sammi and Jinxx for dinner.

Jumping off the couch I grabbed my phone before shutting my door and walking over to Deli’s. Holding my breath I knocked on her door and prayed to every god I could think of that her mother wouldn’t be the one to open the door. I was pleasantly surprised when it was Deli who opened the door.

“Hey?” She looked a little confused that I’d be here.

“Hey! I’m sorry I never met up with you at the mall again.” Deli giggled a little before wrapping her arms around me tightly.

“Its fine.” Her head rest on my shoulder so I kissed the top of her head and held her tightly.

“Are you sure?” Letting go of me she smiled and pulled me into her house.

“That I am, but um… does your friend Andy seriously hate me or something?” We sat down next to each other on the couch in the living room, holding her hand tightly in mine I did my best to smile at her.

“I don’t think he hates you, he just doesn’t open up to new people well.” Trying to wrap her head around my words she nodded and looked at me again.

“So there’s a possibility that he won’t hate me?” Chuckling I kissed her forehead.

“Of course there is a huge chance that he doesn’t hate you.”

“Oh, okay.” Deli bit down on her lip.

“So, um, Deli?” Holding one of her hands tightly I ran the other through my hair nervously.

I want her to meet the rest of the guys and tonight seems to be perfect because we’re all hanging out. Hopefully everyone else will give her a warmer welcome than Andy had, I already know Sammi is just going to adore Deli.

“Yes Ash?” She did her best to bit back her smile, I think she likes how awkward I act.

“Um, I was wondering if tonight you’d like to join me and the rest of the guys to dinner at Jinxx, my guitarist‘s, house.” A small smile crept to her lips and she nodded.

“I’d love to go with you. But Andy-” Silencing her I held my finger to her lips.

“Don’t worry about him, he’s not going to mess with you anymore.” I think my words worried her but oh well I guess.

“Oh….okay?” Kissing her head again I chuckled.

“Haha, Okay then. I’ll come back to pick you up in like an hour?” Deli nodded while smiling.

“Okay.” She still didn’t look too sure about going, maybe I should stay here and just hang out with her rather than exposing her to the rest of the band… maybe… but a home made meal by Sammi will win against just about anything.

Feeling a little guilty that I’d chose a meal over her I took her face in my hands and pressed my lips to hers softly. It took her a second but she kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. Biting down hard on her lip I smiled as she moaned a little. God, I love this. Pulling away I smiled at her before kissing her again. Our lips brushed against the others again before she pulled away.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.” She giggled and kissed me softly once more.

“Oh. Well.” Deli blushed a little as she smiled.

“Aww you’re blushing Ashley!” I yipped a little when she poked my sides. Oh no. She’s found where I’m ticklish.

“Are you?” Her eyes got wide as she poked my sides again. No!

“I’m not anything!” I attempted to slip away from her and stand but that didn’t happen because somehow she got me pinned down onto the couch and was ticking my sides like mad. If she wasn’t so damn adorable I’d fight back.

“Oh god! Deli! Stop, please stop” My cries were in vain, Deli was going to town tickling the living hell out of me.

“I can’t breath Deli!”

“Yeah right.” She continued to tickle me until I somehow found the power to get myself out from under her and pin her down myself.

“How do you like it?” Tickling her sides she giggled like mad and her face got all red.

Straddling her waist I chuckled and continued to listen to her squeal and giggle as she squirmed away from my touch.

“Ashley. Oh god Ashley! Stop!” Shaking my head no I went right no doing what I was doing. I’m so screwed because one day she is going to make me pay so bad for this.

“I-I can’t b-breath.” Oh fuck! I stopped tickling her and looked down at her in horror as she caught her breath.

“Oh god, Deli, I’m sorry.” Pushing her matted hair behind her ears I kissed her flushed cheeks softly.

“Its okay Ashley, my ribs don’t hurt anymore.” Yay! She’s healed!

“Really? That’s great!” Bringing her lips to mine I licked her bottom lip just begging her to let me in. But sadly she couldn’t because someone screaming her name forced her to shoot up from under me.

“Deli!” Looking up I saw it was her mum. Oh damn, this doesn’t look good at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry how long that took to get out D:

Leave us comments tell us what you think Deli's mum is going to do next