Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

What's His Problem!

Wandering around the mall with Hawise and Evangeline, I just sort of hung back, letting them run to which ever shop they wanted, and just following them slowly.

The only thing that I could think of was last night. I was beginning to get nervous about actually committing to someone in a relationship. From my past relationships, people always comment saying that I’m either too clingy or too distant. So I didn’t like the middle way, but I was terrified that it would mean I’d lose Ash.

Completely lost in my thoughts, I hadn’t been paying attention to where my sisters had gone, and now I’d lost them. Huffing to myself, I walked over to the nearest Subway and bought the biggest Cola I could buy. Paying for it, I shuffled off to a bench-square thing in the middle of the mall.

“I’m at the square bench if you need me .” I texted Hawise.

“Ok! We’re gonna go look for some clothes, wanna come?” She replied a few seconds later.

“Nah, I’m good. I meet you later, I’m gonna go look at guitars.” I told them, before ditching my half drunk Coke, and heading to the nearest music store. I’d left my guitars at my ‘dads’, so I won’t probably be getting them back.

Walking into the store, it was jam packed. Squeezing through the people to find someone who worked here, to ask where the guitars were, I saw the members of Escape The Fate signing stuff at the back of the store. Really? I LOVE these guys, but I’m not in the mood, I just want to forget at the moment, and the only way I’ll do that is if I find a quiet place to play.

Finally finding someone, I tapped them on the shoulder.

“’Xcuse me , could you tell me where I can go try out some guitars please?” I cupped my hands over my mouth and shouted at him. He must still have not heard me because he pointed to his ear and shook his head.

Quickly thinking on my feet, I did a pathetic attempt at an air guitar. The guy weirdly enough understood me, nodding and laughing, he pointed to some stairs going up. Pushing through the heaving and screaming crowd, I made my way upstairs.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d not a complete guitar geek, I don’t know the different types or anything. I just go with the one I like the feel of. Picking up a dark blue and black acoustic, I went over to one of the chairs and started playing random chords. I hadn’t really noticed anyone else up here with me until I heard voices.

“I want to meet this girl that you owe me your life for.” A guy with an extremely deep voice said. They were in one of the small rooms where you could go for privacy to play.

“You will, and I know I can’t thank you enough for that.” I heard a familiar voice laugh in reply. I couldn’t tell whether it was or not, the voice was too muffled from the walls. Either way I’d stopped playing, trying to listen to see if it was Ash. I didn’t want to look through the window, just in case it wasn’t and I gave some poor guys the wrong idea.

Snapping me out of my eavesdropping, a few footsteps came upstairs. I didn’t turn to see who it was coming up, I was too interested in being nosy.

“Mother fuck, those girls were crazy!” I heard one shout to the others, earn a laugh from a couple. Looking up, I almost fell off my chair. It’s…..it’s…..it’s Max Green, and Craig and the others dudes, that I can never remember the names of.

I quietly edged back into one of the rooms, not the one the suspected Ash was in though. I didn’t realise how loud the doors were, so when I opened it, the loud click made them all look at me.

“Well well, aren’t you a cutie.” Max said, strutting towards me. My pulse raced. There had been tons of articles on him lately, about his drugs, drink and sex obsessions, and how it takes a lot to stop him from getting what he wants. I know you’re not suppose to believe everything you read, but just in case it was, I was incredibly scared.

“Max, leave her alone, she looks terrified of you.” Craig chuckled, before tugging on Max’s arm. Max swung his arm, knocking Craig back, and continued forward. He gripped my wrist, my sprained one I might add, and yanked me towards him. I let out an involuntary yelp.

“MAX STOP!” Craig yelled. I heard a door click, looking up, it had been Ash in that room. I was annoyed that the only time he seemed to get to see me, was at my worst.

“Let her go!” Ash said, glaring Max down.

“Make me!” Max spat back. I winced at the anger in Ash’s eyes. Craig gripped Max’s arm that was holding me, and pulled with all his might, finally prying him off.

“I’m so sorry, he’s been drinking, he’s not normally like this. Sorry.” Craig called over his shoulder, as took a struggling Max away. I love their music but in person, they’re not nearly as good.

“Are you ok?” Ash turned to me, anger still hinting in his eyes. I nodded, smiling, trying to reassure him.

“I want you to meet some guys.” Ash smiled, looking as if he bought my little lie. He took my other hand and lead me towards the two guys that had come out with him.

The tallest of the two, was huge! He was like a bloody giraffe for crying out loud. I had to crane my neck back to look at him.

“This is CC, and Andy.” Ash said, pointing to each in turn.

“Guys this is Deli, the girl I was on about.” Ash said shyly, and blushing slightly. Andy was glaring at Ash, for some unknown reason, but CC was practically jumping through the roof.

“HI!” He screamed before picking me up, and spinning me around in a hug. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Hi.” I said breathlessly, I looked back at Andy, who was just staring at me disgust. What the hell? He’s only just met me, what’s his problem? Think Deli, maybe he’s thinking your trying to steal Ash from him.

“So…erm…are you in the band thing as well?” What? I’d never really heard of them before, and I couldn’t remember if they’d been on the t-shirt or not.

“Band thing? You mean Black Veil Brides?” Andy sneered at me. Yup, he hates me, for whatever reason.

“Yeah! I’m the drummer!” CC bounced, pulling out some sticks and tapping on the walls. I laughed again, this guy was hilarious. I think he’d probably had a bit too much sugar on his cereal this morning.

I looked at Andy, stupidly expecting that maybe he’d pick up from CC and tell me what his part in the band was. But no, nothing, just an ice cold stare.

“And what do you do?” I said awkwardly, Ash’s hand squeezed mine in reassurance.

Andy humphed and stormed off. What the fuck is his problem? I bit my lip, nervous, knowing that Ash’s friend didn’t approve of me for some reason.

“Erm….I’ll go find him. It was nice meeting you Deli.” CC said, before hugging me and skipping off.

“Just ignore Andy, he’s been acting strange lately.” Ash said, stroking my back. I nodded and smiled, not really knowing what to say. Luckily my phone vibrated.

“Meet us in the clothes shop two stores down from the music store. x “ Hawise texted.

“I’ve got to go, you wanna come or?” I said, feeling a bit crappy about Andy not liking me.

“I should probably go check on Andy, but we can meet up later if you want?” I tried not to giggled at how adorable he was when he was unsure of himself.

“OK.” I said, quickly kissing his cheek before running off, leaving him standing there. I smiled heading to the clothes store Hawise had told me to meet them at. Kissing Ash always made me smile. Shame Andy didn’t like me though. That’s it, I swear, if it’s the last thing I do, I will find out why Andy doesn’t like me. Hopefully anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be silent, we wanna know what you think :)