Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

You Can What!?

After scaring the crap out of Max Andy and I began to wander around the mall aimlessly trying to find something worth doing. We tried the arcade, but every time Andy lost he’d throw a fit. Then we tried the book store, but Andy started chewing on one of the magazines and almost got us banned. By the time Andy and I were dusting ourselves off from the rude tossing out we heard an announcement over the intercom. Something about a talent show type thing. The second the guy’s voice was gone Andy was smiling at me. I have a feeling I know what we’re doing now.

“C’mon Ash!” I groaned at Andy’s words.

“Do we have to?” we use to go to these things when we were looking for guitarist.

“Yes! I love these things!”

Grabbing me by my forearm he pulled me to the stage area where I was pleasantly surprised to see Deli standing on stage talking to the house band that would be accompanying her. My stomach twisted in suspenseful knots as Andy and I walked over to the side of the stage near Max. He looked just as confused/shocked/proud as Andy and I did.

I felt my jaw drop when she started singing. Of course from my accidental peeping on her not too long ago I had a basic idea that she could sing but I didn’t know she could sing this well. By the time she had finished the song she had gotten a shit ton of people to come watch her. It was amazing to say the least.

Deli ran off the stage smiling and panting a little. Damnnnnnnn… she could work that stage. Andy and I looked over at each other our mouths still agape. Her and Max hugged tightly before they started walking our way. I won’t lie seeing my girlfriend hug Max kinda pissed me off a little.

They stopped when they noticed us standing their with our mouths open like idiots.

“Holly fuck.” Andy screamed in Deli general direction but it was pointed towards me.

“Jesus Christ that was…” Deli looked at me slightly confused.

“Ash, are you okay?” stepping in closer she waved her hand in front of my face.

“Y-yeah I’m great. But-” Andy stepped in cutting me off.

“Holly fucking hell Deli! I didn’t know you could fucking sing like that!” his words made her blush a little.

“Well you never asked.” shrugging at Andy she turned back to me. “Is that what you were going to say too?”

I shrugged a little, damn she knows me too well.

“Yeah pretty much, a few less profanities but that’s just about what I was going to say.” Andy slapped my chest.

“Bullshit you so would have said it just like I had if I hadn’t cut you off.” glaring at him I looked back at Deli.

“Baby, you did amazingly. I didn’t know you could sing like that.” wrapping my arms around her waist I kissed the top of her head.

“Well thank you. I don’t know where that sudden boost of confidence came from to be honest. Normally I wouldn’t have done something like that.”

“Well I don’t care if normally you wouldn’t do it, you did it now and did fucking amazing. Have I told you that you’re my new favorite singer yet?” in the background Andy gasped overdramatically and Max giggled like a mad hatter.

“No you have yet to tell me that.”

“ASHLEY!” again Andy gasped as I kissed Deli on her soft, perfect lips.

“What? It’s true.” crossing his arms over his chest Andy pouted while Deli laughed evilly into my shoulder. “C’mon Andrew I get to hear you sing to me all the time but I never get to hear Deli sing.” well I don’t get to hear here unless I’m creeping on her that is.

“Aww is someone jealous?” Max chimed in tickling Andy under the chin.

“No!” looking away again Andy stomped his foot being overly dramatic.

Kissing Deli again I smiled at her.

“I’m sorry Andy. I take it back.” looking down a Deli I whispered in her ear, “Not.” again she giggled covering her face with her hands trying to keep herself quite.

“I don’t believe you Ash.” rolling my eyes I held Deli tighter for some reason despite what Andy showed me today I still love her. Of course I want to know how much of that is real and if she still does crazy shit like that, but I think most of all I’m just glad to hold her right now.

“Okay Andy, whatever.” Max and I made eye contact, he looked a little scared of me but hell I’m fine with that.

“So, I’m gonna let you to get back to doing whatever it was you were. Um, I’ll see you at home tonight Deli?”

“Okay Ash. See you tonight.” hugging me tightly for a second Deli kissed me again.

“See ya Babe.” winking at her she blushed. I wonder what the prospects of me getting a little something something from her later tonight? Hopefully they’re good because her singing seriously turned me on.

Deli and the still nervous Max began walking away, they stopped when they were a ways away and waved. Andy and I smiled waving back. Is it wrong that I’m kinda pissed that they’re going out right now? No it can’t be… can it?

I sighed looking at the still depressed Andy. He no longer had his arms crossed over his chest, so that’s a good sign. Watching her walk away I sighed again, fuck I want her so damn bad right now.

“Okay… well I’m gonna get going Andy.”

“Awww why? Is it because of the way I acted? Because if it is I’m sorry Ash.”

“Ha, nahh Andy it’s fine.” shrugging I looked back at him.

“Oh okay.” Andy looked so worried that I was acting strange. C’mon if you’re girlfriend was walking away with some normally drunken drugged out guy wouldn’t you be worried? And if you had just learned a few new things about your girlfriend that proved she use to be into that too wouldn’t you really start to worry?

“Well I’ll see you later Andy.” patting him on the shoulder I began waling away.

“See you Ash, remember talk to Deli about what I showed you earlier.”

“I’ll try Andy.”

*******

Mat was looking at one of the apartments upstairs that looked like a possibility for him Hawise and Evangeline to move into. Personally I feel like my house would suddenly become really lifeless and quite if they all left. Right now Hawise was somewhere walking Killer and Tokyo and Evangeline and I were watching Sponge Bob on the couch.

We chuckled at the dirty innuendos that the writers had put in that to small children were unnoticeable but to us were loud and clear. The front door slammed and in walked Deli. She huffed a little before flopping down on the couch next to me.

“Hey Babe.” wrapping my arm around her waist I pulled her in close to me.

“Hey.”

“Is everything okay?” silently she shrugged.

“Yeah, everything’s fine.”

Well she already looks like she’s in a bad mood so why not bring things up now?

“Deli?” looking away from the TV she tried to smile a little.

“Huh?”

“Can we talk? I mean alone?” motioning towards the door she bit her lip and nodded.

“Okay sure.”

Deli and I sat up leaving Evangeline to watch TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Look at us two updates in one day! Whooo!
Do any of you remember the point system we came up with before?
Yes? Good! Okay so how many points have the two of us gotten lately? We're sorta dieing to know.