St. Louis Boarding House

Chapter thirteen, incredible.

The cold air brushed past me, moving my short hair lightly around as I walked down my street on the way to school. I had never walked to school on my own before. But the only person still home when I went to leave was Peace and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to be seen in public with me. I turned the corner, it was early but the streets were jammed with car's containing busy people on their way to work. I continued to walk down the path when I came up to my usually breakfast place The Rainbow Diner. I don't eat breakfast at home, because well... They always stop serving it way before I woke up. I opened the door and stepped in. I took my usual seat by the back window, and picked up a menu. I was starving but I didn't eat much when I was out, I didn't like people thinking I was a pig. The waitress walked over to me slowly, she caught my eye as I looked up. She smiled at me, so I smiled back. As I went to open my mouth to order Peace walked in the door, she looked around for somewhere to sit, as soon as she spotted me she headed over and sat across from me.

"Morning," Peace said as she smiled at me naively.

"Hey," I replied shyly, blushing softly. I looked away so she couldn't see my red cheeks.

I handed her a menu, hiding my face behind mine. The waitress took our orders and walked off.
Peace and I sat there silently for a few moments, when I felt a slight twitch in my leg making it jerk to the side and bump into Peace's leg. I went to move my leg away but she held it still, slowly rubbing it with her's. Sending shiver's up my spine.
We began talking as we ate our breakfast, her leg not moving for a second away from mine. Which I didn't mind at all. After we had finished, we paid and walked out of the diner and back on our way to school.

"Soo.." I said, trying to break the silence.

"Yes.. Soo..." Peace replied.

We kept walking as Peace tripped over a stick on the ground, regaining her balance and lightly bumping into me. Our hands touched, my mind screamed for me to pull away, but my body wouldn't listen. Peace took a proper grip of my hand, and slowly entwined our fingers as I began to do the same. I looked down at our hands, it looked as if nothing was more right than this, and I smiled softly to myself. I looked up at her, her amazing eye's glowing in the sun.

"So hey I have an Idea," She said, looking as if she was trying to hold in giggles.

"And what would that be?" I asked intrigued, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"I say we ditch school and go back to the dorms!"

She laughed quietly. I stopped walking, my jaw dropped.

"And what exactly we do there?" I asked.

"Well... If thing's go right... You know..." She replied shyly.

I couldn't believe it, a week ago we hated each other and now were plotting s-- my thought was interrupted by Peace pulling me, down the street back to the house.

"Slow down, you’re hurting me!" I yelled trying to release my arm from her anaconda like grip.

"But that's the way you like it baby!"

We laughed.

----

When we got back to the house, the place seemed deserted, the driveways were empty and the door was locked, no one must be home. I went to reach for my satchel, to get my keys so I could let us in, when peace leaned in and kissed me quickly. I blushed.

"Aww what was that for?" I asked, stumbling with the key's as I finally managed to unlock the door.

"A little taste of what's to come." Peace replied smiling.

We stepped inside; Peace locked the door behind us. We threw our bags down on the usual dumping couch. We stared at each other for a few moments, when suddenly Peace grabbed my arm and pulled me down the hall, up the stairs and into our room. She closed the door, locked it and turned to face me. I opened my mouth to say something, when Peace attacked me with her lips. Kissing me passionately and deeply. We made our way over to my bed, Peace laid down; I lay on top of her, our lips never separating once. Our hands moving frantically on each other, pulling off clothes, making sure our lips stayed together unless it were needed, until we were both finally naked.
We both looked up and down each other, examining each other's bodies until our eyes finally met.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked concerned.
Peace nodded.
I kissed her lips softly, slowly kissing down her chin, along her jaw line, down her neck, over her collar bone, listening to her gasp as my lips met her weak spots. Until my tongue and lips found her breast, I made my way over to her nipple, moving my tongue over it softly causing her to moan and thrust up into me. I bit down softly, her breathing became heavy. I bit down harder, her breathing got heavier. When I thought it sounded like she couldn't take any more, I moved over to her other breast giving it the same treatment as the other one. I kissed back up to her lips, kissing them softly one more time.

"Well this is it," I said.

"Please... Please, don't stop." Peace breathed out.

I nodded.

I moved my hand from her side, slowly down to her area, as I got closer; she spread her legs more making it easier for me to access. I ran a finger softly over her clit, causing her to moan. I moved my finger up and down her clit, getting faster and faster causing to moan more frequently. I moved my fingers down to her wetness; I used two fingers and slowly and softly pushed them inside of her. Rubbing slowly inside of her.

"Oh.. Fuck... Korey!" she moaned. Making me blush.

She moved her hand from my side, and moved them over to my area. She got two fingers and pushed them inside of me. She rubbed at the same speed as me. We both moaned simultaneously. She was inside of me, I was inside of her.
She moan's came out closer together, when I could feel her pulse around my fingers. I felt her orgasm and I removed my fingers. She kept rubbing, and I soon too came to orgasm. She removed her fingers. We kissed, and I rolled over and lay next to her. I put my arm around her, kissing her forehead.

"That was incredible," I said.

"No, you’re incredible," She said giggling, "Ya know if this gets out it will ruin my reputation."

I laughed.
And we fell asleep.