Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Marie and Robbie

Looking through the pictures made me miss the was my life was before high school. Having no worries, and being care free. I was looking at the last picture when I felt hand on my arm. I turned around to see Ryan. His hair was dripping wet and he was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans.
"What are you doing?" he said looking over my shoulder and at the computer screen.

"Looking at some old pictures," I said turning back to the computer. The picture was of Robbie, Marie, Cree and I. We where All in our Halloween costumes. Marie was a dressed in a really short cheerleader outfit. Cree was a zombie, Robbie was a vampire, and I was dressed up in as Alice in wonderland. We where in 8th grade at the time the picture was taken. The picture was funny because Cree was walking like a zombie toward Maire and she was like screaming at the top of her lungs. Robbie was acting like he was drinking my blood, and I was 'passed out' in his arms.

"Well that is one very interesting picture. Who are they?" he asked pointing to Marie and Robbie.

"Those are my friends Marie and Robbie," I laughed. "Marie moved away and Robbie just doesn't hang around us anymore."

"Oh," he pointed to Cree and spoke again, "Is that Craige?"

"Yep, thats my little creep."

"Your so weird." he laughed. I smiled and looked back at the picture. I turned off the computer and looked at Ryan. Ry leaned down toward me. He was about to kiss me when my cell phone rang, from my nightstand. He sighed and handed it to me. I looked at the caller ID it wasn't a number I knew but I answered it anyway.
"Hello?"

"Do you know where your toaster is?"

"Oh my god!" I practically yelled. Ryan gave me a funny look but I was to excited to care. "Robbie?"

"Audrey baby!"

"Robbie!"

"Hey Aud whats up girlie?"

"Not that much, how about you, Robbie I haven't talked to you if forever."

"I know, I'm sorry for that too."

"Aw Robbie its okay."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Oh and, and, and guess what."

"What?"

"I cleaned up!"

"You did!"

"Yep."

"I'm so proud of you."

"I knew you would be," I laughed at him and looked over at Ryan. He was laying on my bed, with his eye closed. I sighed and went back to talking to Robbie.

"So how did you get my number?"

"Well, I called Marie who called Cree, who called Marie who called me, and told it to me."

"Ha thats some story."

"Ya, oh hey I gotta let you go but maybe we can hang out soon."

"I'd like that."

"Alright talk to you later Aud."

"Peace out Robbie!" I hung up the phone and set it on the computer desk. I went over and sat on the edge of my bed. Ryan opened one of his eyes and smiled.

"Hi," he laughed.

"Hi. are you still tired?"

"Ya," he sighed.

"Okay, you can sleep here if you want."

"Ok," I stood up and headed for the door, "Hey Audrey, wait."

"Ya?" I said looking over at him.

"Wanna go out later tonight? Like on a date?"

"Ya, sure," I replied. he smiled and closed his eye throwing my hello kitty blanket over his body. I went down stairs and turned on the t.v.

---

I had been about an hour when I felt someone sit down next to me. I half expected it to be Ryan but when I looked at the person I quickly found out it was Brendon.
"So you made out with Ryan," He smirked.

"Who told you that?"

"Ryan."

"Figures."

"So you did?"

"Yes I did.," I said looking away from him.

"So where is the little Ry boy?" he laughed.

"Sleeping."

"Oh,wanna like play a video game or something?"

"Sure sure," Brendon and I headed to the basement and started hooking up the xbox. After a few rounds we decided to quit. Just as we where turning off the game Ryan came down stairs. He walked over to us and sat next to me on the couch. "Hi"

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hi!" Brendon yelled.

"Hi," he said again.

"Can we be done with all the greetings now?" I asked. Ryan laughed and nodded his head. "Good."

"Ry, did you get an email back from him yet?" Brendon asked.

"No not yet. I'm hoping he will respond soon."

"Me too," Brendon said. They changed topics leaving me still completely confused about what they were talking about before. I dropped the topic for now. My phone rang again and I answered it without checking who it was.
"Hello?"

"So do you like love me or not?" Marie's velvet like voice rang out.

"For what?"

"For giving Robbie your number, duh!"

"Oh, well duh!, but I always loved you."

"Aw aren't you sweet."

"Totally," I laughed I looked over at Brendon and Ryan who where both looking at me strange.

"Aren't you totally happy for Robbie! I mean like he cleaned up and he is back to his normal silly self."

"Of course, I'm happy for Robbie! I love him to death you know, and It totally made my like week when he called."

"I knew it would," she laughed.

"Ya, jeez Marie I miss you."

"I miss you to Audrey," she sighed.

"You wanna know what I miss, thanks to your pictures."

"Our band?"

"Yeah."

"I miss it too," she sighed, "Oh, guess what!"

"Huh?"

"What would you say if I told you, that I was coming to Nevada."

"I would say when!" I said suddenly becoming very excited.

"A few weeks," she said.

"Seriously?"

"Yep!"

"Oh my god, Marie! now I'm all excited!"

"I knew you would be, now I just need to decide who I'm gonna stay with."

"Marie Elisabeth Orangie, if you stay at anyone else house but mine I'll kick your ass."

"Oh I'm so scared," she said sarcastically, "I think I would prefer to stay with Carly, Cree, or Tyler, and if those options are out I always have Robbie."

"I hate you."

"You know I'm kidding of course I'll stay with you!"

"Yay! Oh my god I'm super excited now!"

"Good, well I'll let you go."

"Fine, Call me soon so we can arrange shit."

"K, k no problem babe talk to you later!"

"Bye!" I said hanging up the phone. I looked at Ryan and Brendon, with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Why are you so happy?" Brendon asked.

"Cause Marie is coming to town and she is gonna stay here!"

"Says who?" Ryan said acting defensive.

"Me, I love Marie."

"More than me?" Brendon asked.

"Duh!" I laughed, Brendon pretended to cry.

"See what you did," Ryan said holding back laughter.

"Oh well, at least I get tot see Marie, oh and Robbie!"
♠ ♠ ♠
HEHE =D

Comment Please!!!

I love hearing your thoughts

(P.s I need a band name for Audy's band if you have any ideas put them on the comment page!!!!)