Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Douse The Lights

We never really ended up playing. After our little drawn out, and lame display, Robbie decided that he was going to steal the toaster, again. Marie and I were laughing, so hard I though we where gonna explode, as Robbie climbed the tree in the front yard. He was dangling the toaster from the tree and Cree was trying so hard to get it.
"Do you have like so weird creepy toaster fetish?" Marie laughed.

"I think he does," I choked out.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Ryan say from behind me. I looked back at his face, and couldn't stop laughing.

"Robbie! Give the toaster back before you kill Audrey!"

"Never! Toaster evil!"

"Robbie, can I have my toaster back please?"

"No!"

"Pretty please?" I pouted, choking back my laughter.

"Fine!" he said. He dropped the toaster into Cree's hands then jumped out of the tree.

"You seriously need to stop stealing my toasters," I laughed. I looked back at Ryan's confused face, motioned for him to come to me. He walked over, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Will you explain this to me?"

"Later," I laughed patting his cheek.

"Good."

"Aw!" Brendon called from the deck.

"Oh shut up!" I said flipping him off.

"Ryan, your girlie friend made a rude hand gesture at me!"

"Shut up Brendon!" Ryan said tightening his grip on me.

"Yay, someone finally backs me up on the whole Brendon is annoying thing!"

"He really is isn't he," Ryan laughed.

"Yep!"

"Aud," Robbie whined.

"What?"

"Your supposed to be hanging out with Mar, Cree, and me!"

"No," I laughed shaking my head.

"Ya," he pouted.

"No I was supposed to hang out with Spencer, I ditched him for you guys,"

"Ya thanks for that by the way," Spencer said from beside Brendon.

"Ya, ya. Ry would you please let go of me so I can go hang out with my friends and Spee?"

"Fine," he said reluctantly letting me go.

"Yay!" Robbie yelled running over to me and hugging me, "Mine."

"Robbie, let me go or I will burn this shirt."

"No! Not the shirt!"

"Psh If I knew that would work I would have used it years ago!" Marie laughed.

--

We all headed back inside the house and hung out for awhile. Robbie, Cree, Brendon, Spencer decided to spend the night so we where busy working on room arrangements. There where only 3 rooms with enough sleeping space for 2 people, and there when 2 couches.
"I'll sleep on the couch," Robbie said.

"Ya and I'll take the other," Jon said plopping down on it.

"Alright. Mar gets the guest room. Who do you want to share with?"

"Cree."

"Okay."

"Well I am defiantly not sharing with Brendon," I laughed.

"Fine then I'll share with Spee, he likes me," Brendon pouted.

"Ew, That means I have to share with Ryan!"

"Gee thanks," Ryan said.

"No problem," I laughed.

We all settled into our rooms, Brendon and Spencer took Ryan's, so Ryan was forced to come to mine. I quickly changed and crawled under the blankets. Ryan came in a few minutes later and laid down next to me.
"Goodnight," he said kissing me.

"Goodnight," I said before dousing the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!

Next Chapter may include links to my new Brendon stories

Hope I get around to doing it lol

Comment please XD