Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Aw, Sugar Your Sweet

"Stop," I said, for the millionth time today. We decided to hit the beach after we saw the temperature was 95 degrees. Everyone came, It was Spencer, Ryan, Brendon, Jon, Carly, Cree, Tyler, Robbie, Mar, and I. I was laying on a towel under and umbrella, while everyone was swimming. Robbie kept running out of the water and poking me and it was getting really annoying, and I also didn't feel to good. My stomach was churning, and I was really hot. My head was also pounding, and the sun wasn't helping. I closed my eyes and covered my face with Ryan's towel. I felt someone sit down next to me, but I didn't remove the towel from my face.

"Audy?" Ryan asked, putting his cold wet hand on my arm.

"Hm," I groaned.

"You still not feeling good?" He asked. I nodded under the towel but I wasn't sure he could see it so I spoke.

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"Yeah," I said taking the towel of my face and slowly sitting up. Ryan's hair was dripping wet, his expression was filled with concern.

"Okay, let me tell them I'm taking you home."

"Alright," I said. Ryan walked away over to the water, to tell everyone. When he got back He helped me to my feet and we walked over to the car.

"Carly said she would bring your stuff over later," He said opening the door for me. I got inside and he shut the door, and ran around to the other side. He started the car and turned on the air conditioning, and pulled out of the parking space.

When we got home I went upstairs to my room, and changed into sweatpants and a tanktop, and I laid on my stomach on my bed. Ryan came up a few minutes later.
"You feeling any better?"

"A little, the heat make me feel sick sometimes," I said looking up at his concerned face.

"Okay, here I brought you water."

"Thanks," I said sitting up and taking it from him. I took a drink of the ice cold water. He sat down next to me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Let me take that," he said taking the cup out of my hands and placing it on my nightstand.

"Your a sweet boy Ryan Ross."

"I try," he laughed wrapping his arms around me, and leaning his head on mine.

"I'm comfortable," I said.

"Me too," he replied, kissing the top of my head. I have noticed over the past few days that I love being around Ryan. He is always so happy, and he is so caring. He is so easy to talk to, and he is very cuddly, kind of like a giant teddy bear. I really believe that Ryan has changed, from the rude little boy when we where little, to a very kind, caring, compassionate man.

Ryan lifted his head off of mine, and tilted my chin up. He leaned down and kissed me, then took his finger off of my chin. I put my head back on his shoulder and in seconds his head was back on mine. I think I could get used to being with Ryan, I'm starting to get feeling for him that I have never had for anybody else, and I think they might be love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short it just seemed like a good place to end this chapter

Enjoy it XD

Now concerning my Brendon story, I haven't gotten a chance to put it out yet but it will defiantly be out soon.

The problem is I have the start to 4 different ones and I can't decided what one I like the best.
I think I am getting an idea though

I will post the link in either the next chapter or the one after that.

Comment please, I really need the feedback