Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

But Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk.

I sighed I had to Run Five Miles in the rain and I wasn't going to do that. Then I realized Tyler lived about a mile away. I started sprinting down the street to his house. When I reached the familiar tan house I knocked on the door. Tyler opened the door and laughed.

"Oh shut up I'm cold."

"Come on in." He let me in and grabbed me a towel I dried off as much as I could he took me up to his room. He pulled a From First to Last Shirt, and some of his girl jeans for me.

"Here go put this on."

"Thank Ty."

"No problem." He smiled and I left his room to change. I turned on the light in the light green bathroom and quickly changed. I walked back into Ty's Room. I found him sitting on his old school water bed.

"So doll why were you out in the rain all by yourself?" He questioned pulling my down onto his lap.

"I was just wondering around."

"Ah, You got something on your mind?" He asked. Was it that obvious?

"Why me?" I sighed burying my head into his chest. He didn't get a chance to answer, because me phone rang. I groaned and he laughed. He took my out of my hoddie pocket, that was currently laying on his bed.

~~~
Spencer's Point of View
~~~
After awhile I realized that Audrey was no longer in the basement. I figured she was just in the bathroom or something, but when she didn't come back I started to worry a little. I looked out the small window and saw rain pouring down. I took out my cell phone and carefully dialed the numbers that she had given me. I waited as the phone rang.

"Hello?" A male voice answered.

"Uh is Audrey there?" I felt really stupid.

"Ya she is hold up."

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Aud, Where are you?"

"I'm, at Tyler's."

"Oh." i said feeling like I stuck my nose somewhere it didn't belong.

"Ya sorry I just kinda ran off like that."

"Oh its no big deal."

"Okay good. I'm gonna come back later."

"Okay, see you then."

"Alright bye." she said. I sighed Ryan had told us about the arrange marriage, but seeing him sucking off his slutty girlfriend's face. I knew he didn't deserve her.

~~~
Audrey's point of view
~~~
I hung up with Spencer, and looked at Ty.

"Can you drive me to Ryan's?"

"Sure babe."

"And will you stay with me for awhile?" I know I sounded desperate but I wanted, No, needed him right now.

"Of course doll." We got up and he led me to his car. I showed him where the house was and we got there fast enough. I grabbed Ty's hand and we walked in. I led him down into the basement, Where Brendon, Jon, and Spencer were playing The Game Of Life, and Ryan was Making out with that skanky blond chick. Brendon looked up from the game.

"Why hello there Aud, nice to see that you could join us again." Spencer looked up and smiled but his smile quickly faded.

"Hey guys this is Tyler I hope you don't mind I brought him."

"Naw, Its no prob." Jon said placing a little pink person in his car. Tyler sat in one of the bean bags and pat his lap for me to join him.

"Hey Bren?" I said ever so sweetly.

"Yes?" He replied in the same sweet tone.

"I wanna watch a movie."

"There over on that shelf."

"Thanks." I stood up and skimmed threw Ryan's movie collection, stumbling across my personal favorite The Nightmare Before Christmas. I pulled it off the shelf and chucked it at Brendon's head.

"Hey," He said picking up the movie. "What was that for?"

"Put it in." I said taking my seat back on Tyler's lap.

"Fine, you helpless baby."

"Thankies." I said laying my head on Ty's shoulder. The movie started and I was imminently lost in a trance of Jack and Sally.

~~~
Ryan's Point of View
~~~
I heard the beginning music for, My favorite movie and pulled away from Ashley to see that, Audrey was watching it with some guy that I didn't know. He had his arms around her resting is head on hers. They looked pretty comfortable. I wave of jealousy filled me. I couldn't understand why though I had no feelings for her.

"Ry, baby I gotta go." Ashley said kissing me again.

"Alright, Babe see you soon."

"Mk by Ry." she said leaving my lap and running up the stairs. The guy Audrey was sitting on whispered something in her ear. She turned around and looked at him, like he was retarded.

"Yes Ty, Jack is gay thats why he loves Sally." She said sarcastically.

"Well maybe he just loves her like Cree loves Carly, I think he secretly has a thing for the oogy boogy man." He defended

"Oh My goshness Tyler I love you." More jealousy ran threw my veins.

"Oh I know I'm just amazing so everyone loves me."

"Eh." She laughed and kissed his cheek. Cue the jealousy. The guys had started another game of Life, and Audrey and Tyler finished watching the rest of the movie, then Tyler spoke up.

"Well Audy girl, I gotta go."

"Aww." He stood up and pulled her into a hug. "But, but, but Friends don't let friends drive drunk." She said. He laughed.

"I'm not drunk."

"Thats what they all say." She smirked.

"Audy, I have to go." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Fine be a loser, see if I care."

"You'll care." He laughed.

"Shut up, Hm maybe Emo boy could come save me." I was starting to get frustrated she wanted to leave. She didn't want to stay here with me. Did she not like me?

"I highly doubt it, he isn't cool like me."

"You're right he's cooler." She laughed. Tyler glared at her.

"Anyway I gotta go Peace!"

"Bye TyTy."

"Stop calling me that!" He whined as he disappeared up the stairs. Audrey laughed.

"I love you too!"

Why was I getting so jealous I have a girlfriend. I don't' love Audrey, I can't.
...Can I?