Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Llamas only have one head

We kind of got lost in our own conversation. I never really did play the drums for Spencer.

"Well your a Llama with one head." Spencer said trying to defend himself. I started cracking up. Spencer looked at me like I was crazy.

"Your so stupid." I choked out behind laugher.

"How?"

"Llamas only have one head retard." Spencer turned 1000 different shades of red and started laughing. We were both laughing so hard neither of use realized someone had entered the room.

"What are you laughing at?" I heard Jon ask.

"My stupidity." Spencer laughed. I started to calm down.

"Oh my gosh Spencer you are amazing."

"Psh I Know." He shrugged

"Ry, wants you guys to come inside it like 3 and he wants food and to watch a movie." We followed Jon into the house and down to the basement. Spencer and I stood near the stairs. Ryan can you get my laptop for me pretty please."

"Uh sure." Ryan left the room and came back a minute later with my florescent orange Laptop bag.

"Thanks." I pulled out my laptop and set it on my lap. I pressed the power button and waited for it to turn on. The door to the basement flung open and a tall blond came down the stairs.

"Ryan!" She shrieked.

"Hey Ashley." She walked over and sat down on his lap. Spencer rolled his eyes and came over and sat next to me. I smiled at him and logged on to my Aim.

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- Hey Lover
Spencer looked over at the screen and raised an eyebrow, I laughed.

DropDeadGorgeous911- Hey Sexy Whats up

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- Oh you know sitting in my room

DropDeadGorgeous911- Cutting?

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- DUH!!

DropDeadGorgeous911- Lmao Of course

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- Your not laughing you liar.

DropDeadGorgeous911- I know, what are we gonna do this weekend?

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- Cut

DropDeadGorgeous911- Uh no try again

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- Psh fine will party like rock-stars

DropDeadGorgeous911- Were Gonna do drugs and hire hookers?

Spencer started laughing. "Wow." he said

"This is the norm with Cree." He laughed.

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- Fuck Ya!

DropDeadGorgeous911- Craigery Micheal Fray what did i tell you about swearing.

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- its naughty....

DropDeadGorgeous911- Exactly....

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- =P your no fun little miss...

DropDeadGorgeous911- DON'T SAY IT SPENCER IS READING THE CONVERSATION AND ILL CRY!!!

Spencer looked and me and raised and eyebrow. My eyes got wide.

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- S...

DropDeadGorgeous911- ='( ....Cree please No

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- Su

DropDeadGorgeous911- I officially hate you...I will cry no joke and then ill....

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- Ok Fine I'm done I promise

DropDeadGorgeous911- Thank you

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- You know I love you

DropDeadGorgeous911- I love you too

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- I promised I would never tell you know that...

DropDeadGorgeous911- I know...GOSH NOW I'M SAD!

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- I sowwy

DropDeadGorgeous911- Its ok i gotta go lover ttyl

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- KK I LOVERS YOU

DropDeadGorgeous911- I love you too emo kid

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- =P I LOVE ME 2

DropDeadGorgeous911- Lmao well thats good, call me later we will talk bout what were gonna do.

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- kk LOVES YA

DropDeadGorgeous911- love ya bye!

LuvTheEmosTheyNeedIt221- Bye

I signed off my Aim, and I looked at a Spencer.

"So you gonna tell me." He asked. I shook my head.

"Fuck no."

"Is it that bad."

"Yes." I glanced over at the guys who were watching some movie. Ryan had his arm around the blonde's skinny waist. She was Playing with the bottom of his shirt. Brendon and Jon were glued to the T.V. "I'm bored."

"Me too, I'm gonna go watch the movie."

"Okay." He stood up and walked over to take a seat on a bean bag chair next to Jon. I sighed and stood up. I carefully made my way up stairs and out the door. I wanted to go home I missed my friends to much. I know its only been a few hours but usually I'm with them 24/7. I walked down the side walk not exactly knowing where I was going. After awhile I came across a familiar looking park. I guess I wasn't that far from my old house after all. I sat down on my favorite swing. This was the park that I always came to when I was younger. It had the Lake that Ryan threw my sketch book in. Its where I went when I was upset or just needed to think. Why was I tricked into this whole arranged marriage thing. I really didn't want to do this marriage thing. I felt a cold wet drop on my cheek. It started to rain. I shrugged it off. its just sprinkling. I guess I thought to soon. It started pouring rain and Ryan's house was at least 5 miles away. I stood up what was I going to do?