Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Oh So Sweet, Suprises Tend to Be

When I got home I threw my bag on the floor and walked into my house. I figured one of my friends was home since, my house was never empty. No One was in the living room so I assumed they were off doing something else, I took out my cell phone and called Ryan back. I walked into the kitchen while I waited for him to answer.
"Hey sexy," he answered.

"Hey Ry," I smiled.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting a pop out of the fridge. How about you?"

"Watching you get a pop out of the fridge," he chuckled.

"What?" I asked popping the lid on my pop and turnign around. I looked toward the window in shock when I saw Ryan standing outside with a huge smile and his phone up to his ear. I saw him close his phone and he cmae throught the back door.

"Hey Audy," he smiled. I squealed in excitement before runnign over and wrapping my arms around him. I felt his arms snake around my waist.

"I missed you so much," I said looking up at his face. He smield before connecting our lips, in a very passionate kiss. Ryan pulled me closer to him before we pulled apart.

"I missed you too," he said resting his chin on my head.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"Spencer, took Marie out to lunch, Robbie and Cree took Jon to the mall, and Brendon went with Tyler and Carly to a movie. I think Clara nad Josh went back to Josh's appartement, so we are all alone."

"We are not," I said in disbelief.

"Yeha, we are," he chuckeld. taking his head off mine so he could look at me.

"Impossible, someone is always here."

"I may have had soemthign to do with that," he smirked. "Its not every day I can just spend time with you. Actually Iquite miss having you all to myself."

"Have you ever?" I asked, smiling before I stood up in my tiptoes and lightly kissed him.

"I could get used to this," he grinned, before sweeping my legs out from under me, so he was holding me bridal styled. He carried me into th eliving room before setting me down on the couch. He sat down on the coffee table and looked at me.

"What?" I asked still smiling.

"I want to take you out," he smiled.

"Where?"

"I have a place in mind."

"Where would that be."

"I'm not telling you," he said with an evil grin.

"Oh my god, Ryan please!" I said pouting

"No," he smirked.

"Please," I begged.

"Your cute when you beg, but no," he smirked.

"Fine," I said giving up.

"Come here," he said taking one of his many scarfs out of his pocket.

"Ryan Ross, are you blindfolding me?" I asked.

"Yep," he smiled. I slid off the couch and and knelt down in front of him. He carefully tied the scarf around my eyes, before kissing me, and helping me to my feet.

"Where am I?"

"Your still in the living room," I heard him laugh.

"Now where?"

"You haven't moved," he laughed again.

"Well move me."

"If you insist," he said. I could here the smirk in his voice as he swept me off my feet once again.

---
I swear we have been in the car for what seems like forever, and when I asked Ryan he only confirmed my guess, telling me that we had indeed been sitting in the car for 2 and a half hours.
"Ry," I whined.

"Chill, we're here," he sai before getting out of the car. I heard him pop the trunk and take something out before, coming over to my door, and opening it.

"Give me your hand," I said to Ryan and I tried to get out of the car. I felt him place his hand in mine, before I figured out houw to get out of the car.

"Come with me, and be careful walking," he said. H didn't let go with my hand and he lead me down what I assumed to be a hill. Finally after a little bit of walking and me almost tripping several times, we came to a stop. Ryan dro[[ed my hand and I soon felt him untieing the scraf. I felt it loosen and fall before I could finally see agian. When I looked around to see where we were i didn't recognize the place we were at. We were in an open feild, the sky had recentley turned dark and I could now, see the stars above. There were wild flowers spread randomly throughout the field. I turned and looked at ryan to see him holding his acoustic guitar. He smiled at me, and motioned for me to sit down.

I sat down in the soft green grass, before Ryan took a seat as well.Ryan started strumming a few cords on his guitar before he started singing the song, I Miss you, by Blink 182. Listenign to him play brought tears to my eyes. I loved how he went out of his way to drive me to the middle of now where, just to spend time with me and have it be just the two of us.

When the song came to an end, I crawled over to Ryan and kissed him even mroe apssionatly, then our first kiss today. When we broke apart, Ryan slid his guitar strap off his arm and set it down next to him, before taking me in his arms.
"I love you so much Audrey Lynn Shamlin."

"I love you too," I smiled, kissing him again.

---

We laid holding each other looking up at the stars. For the first time in a really long time I finally felt that everything in my life was perfect. I pushed out all the negitive thought that had been in my head since I first moved in with Ryan. All my suicidle thoughts, were pushed out along with the thought that I cause Dylan to kill himself. I was truely happy with Ryan and I was excited, that I would be with him forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all sorry I haven't updated lately. My laptop's harddrive crashed so I've been using my mom's computer, and I've also been reading Vampire stories=D

Speaking of which if any of you know of really good original Vampire stories let me know =D
Anyway I am also working on a vampire story once I put it out I'll give oyu the link =D

I love you guys so much!
I am almost done I promise!!!!
And Let Love It is soon to come!!!

There are probably only going to be 2 more updates =D

I finished the layout for Let Love in by the way so go check it out =D

Don't forget to comment
AND PLEASE go check out the storie I am co-writing called Once in a Lifetime, Twice in a Dream. we need more readers. The link for it was is my last update.

ENJOY AND COMMENT I LOVE YOU
<3 Amber