Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Dream or Nightmare?

I turned toward the mirror. Dressed in the most beautiful wedding dress, with my hair piled on my head in cute curls, I applied makeup. I saw Tyler's reflection in the mirror, but when I turned around no one was there. I took a deep breath and turned back to the mirror and finished applying my make up. Carly walked in the room, only it wasn't her it was a ghost. She was wearing a long flowing white gowned. She was holding the friendship bracelet that we had bought each other and a single red rose. She looked me in the eye threw the bracelet on the ground. The rose turned black and she disappeared. I left the room and I was suddenly was in the middle of a circus surrounded by dancers and mimes. Brendon was in the center ring, the dancers picked me up and shoved me at Brendon. He grabbed my hand and kisses me.

Thats when I woke up. I noticed that Brendon was on the other end of the couch, Jon was in a beanbag chair, Spencer was on the floor, and Ryan was in the recliner, and they were all sleeping. My dream replayed in my head.

Was I falling for Brendon?

I shock my head and climbed off the couch to get my laptop. I turned it on and went behind the couch and sat on the floor. I signed on to Aim. I scrolled down my buddy list until I found Carly's screen name.

DropDeadGorgeous911- Hey Carly...
CarlyGoesGRRR- Hey... but this isn't Carly
DropDeadGorgeous911- Then who is it?
CarlyGoesGRRR- Tyler
DropDeadGorgeous911- oh why are you on Carly's screen name?
CarlyGoesGRRR- She was at my house because he mom need the computer but she wanted to talk to someone on-line
DropDeadGorgeous911- So you never logged her off?
CarlyGoesGRRR- No I thought it would be funny....not really i just forgot she was logged on
DropDeadGorgeous911- Oh
CarlyGoesGRRR- Ya.. I am gonna log her off I'll be right back.
DropDeadGorgeous911- Ok
CarlyGoesGRRR- Alright Brb
CarlyGoesGRRR signed off

T_T_T_TyTy23- I am back!
DropDeadGorgeous911-Yay!
T_T_T_TyTy23- So why are you up so early?
DropDeadGorgeous911- What time is it?
T_T_T_TyTy23- 4:30
DropDeadGorgeous911- I had a weird dream, and ew I don't like being up early.
T_T_T_TyTy23- Lol I know you don't thats what surprised me.
DropDeadGorgeous911- Is it Saturday?
T_T_T_TyTy23- Duh... Yesterday was Friday
DropDeadGorgeous911- I knew that...I am hanging out with Cree today.
T_T_T_TyTy23- Can I come?
DropDeadGorgeous911- No.
T_T_T_TyTy23- Why not!
DropDeadGorgeous911- I will hang out with you Sunday.
T_T_T_TyTy23- Promise
DropDeadGorgeous911- Yes
T_T_T_TyTy23- Haha your not gonna hang out with Carly.
DropDeadGorgeous911- I'll hang out with her Monday.
T_T_T_TyTy23- No you won't we both know she plays soccer Mondays.
DropDeadGorgeous911- I know...
T_T_T_TyTy23- Ha so are you having fun?
DropDeadGorgeous911- Not really, the only fun thing we did was played Life.
T_T_T_TyTy23- Oh wow thats uh fun.
DropDeadGorgeous911- It is when you are pretending to be married to Brendon and you fight over everything.
T_T_T_TyTy23- Ha sounds amazing!
DropDeadGorgeous911- It was.
T_T_T_TyTy23- Ya well I gotta go.
DropDeadGorgeous911- Alright...
T_T_T_TyTy23- I love you
DropDeadGorgeous911- I love you too
T_T_T_TyTy23- Hugs and Kisses
DropDeadGorgeous911- lol back at you
T_T_T_TyTy23- YAY
DropDeadGorgeous911- Lol bye bye Ty
T_T_T_TyTy23- Bye!
T_T_T_TyTy23 signed off

I signed off Aim and went on-line. First I check Myspace. I got a few friend requests from people I go to school with. I added them and then signed off, then went to another web site to start playing games. I needed to talk to Cree he was the only one who knew. He could help me. But I would have to wait, until 11:30, and I'm not sure that I could wait that long with out doing something I would regret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Its kinda short and a little strange but you will understand soon