Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Spilling Secrets

"Please don't," Cree begged.

"I can't take much more," I said. We where currently sitting on his bed, I was leaning on him crying my eyes out and her was trying to comfort me. I couldn't wait until the morning I had to sneak out of Ryan's house and ran to Cree's. I need him more than anyone right now.

"Please, Please don't. It will be okay, I promise."

"It's just not my life anymore. I am not even aloud to find my own husband!"

"Please don't be like this," He begged. I buried my head into his shoulder and cried some more.

Cree's POV
It was 5:00 in the morning. I heard a loud banging noise on the front door. I ran down the hall and and too the front door. When i opened it I found Audrey crying her eyes out. I wrapped her into a hug, I could tell something was wrong but i wasn't sure what it was.
"Aud, Aud baby whats wrong."

"I'm gonna do it."

"What are you talking about," I asked petting her hair with my hand.

"I can't do this anymore," I immediately knew what she was talking about. I was the only person that she told this to.

"Don't you dare," I said out of pure horror. I pulled her into my room and we sat down on my bed.

"I have too," She insisted. My stomach flipped, she really felt that she need to commit suicide, for reasons I didn't know. She seemed fine this morning she was happy. Now she was sitting here with me telling me that she was going to kill herself.

"Please don't," I begged.

"I can't take much more," She cried.

"Please, Please don't. It will be okay, I promise."

"It's just not my life anymore. I am not even aloud to find my own husband!"

"Please don't be like this," She buried her head into my shoulder and cried some more. I held her tightly, I swayed while holding her to try and calm her down. Slowly her crying became quieter and she fell limp. I laid my sleeping friend in my bed and went into my bathroom. I splashed cold water in my face, then dried it with a towel. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I went back into my room and sat down on my floor.

After an hour of mindlessly staring at the wall I heard a faint ringing noise. I recognized it as Aud's ring tone. I reached into her hoodie pocket and went to answer her phone.
"Hello?"

"Hey uh, Is Aud there."

"Ya, but she is sleeping, who is this."

"Oh this is Brendon, who is this?"

"Craige."

"Wait who?"

"Uh Cree, I don't know what she calls me around you people."

"Oh ya okay."

"Ya."

"So. Uh."

"I'll bring her back later, I need to be with her right now."

"Alright," He said. "Okay well I guess I'll talk to you later."

"Ya sure, bye."

"Bye." I hung up her phone and looked over at her. I crawled on to my bed and laid down next to her. She opened on of her eyes and smiled a little."Good morning."

"Screw you," She laughed.

"Well I'm glad to see you smile."

"Ya well I am still doing it."

"No your not."

"Yes I am," I put my hand over her mouth and moved her head from side to side.

"No your not," I said looking at her, she sighed. "So what do you want to do today," She glared at me and pointed to my hand that was still covering her mouth. "Oh sorry." I said taking my hand off of her mouth.

"I don't know lets go to the mall or something."

"Okay fine." I helped her off of my bed and, I went into my closet to get some clothes. Soon after She came in and started talking my clothes of hangers. "Woah what are you doing."

"Wearing your clothes, considering I don't have mine."

"Fine," I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
=0

OMG!!!!

What will happen next chapter