Status: Horray! :D.. Were closed >:(.. :P

Wishes Do Come True

Encounters of Luck and Chance(2)

"Nick!" Some of the hormone girls screamed some "Santino!" and others both. I ran as fast as I could, trying to hopefully save my life. I was runing when I came upon tthis abandoed and boared up bungalo. I sped to the front door and tried the handle.
Thank God it was open, I rushed inside as the swarm of girls ran past. "God, Teenagers." I breathed.
I heard a sigh come from the oppostie side of the room. I turned fast to where it came from. "Who's there?" I looked franticaly around.
"Nobody." She said.
It's a girl, oh no, no, no, not another chase; please. "I'm not giving out autographs or pictures right now, so leave."
She sounded angry when she replied. "I don't want one, and this is my hiddy hole bat cave, so you leave."
I laughed, she doesn't know who I am, I sighed. "How about we both stay where are you?" The last part shocked me, but I ignored it.
"Marco!" I started walking. "Watch out for the-" I ran my hip into something solid and fell to the ground; shit it hurt! "Table." She finished.
She started walking over to me, when she got here she crouched down. Her perfume wafted over to me, man that smelt great.
"Are you ok?" I could see the outline of her face. She's pretty, I thought abstractedly. "Yeah I just didn't see it there thats all. Lets sit here I dont want to run into it agian."
"Fine with me." She fell back and reclined. I pulled my self into a sitting position trying not to hurt myself any more. "So why are you here?"
Her question caught me off gaurd, I couldn't tell her who I was just yet. But I still felt my self smile and chuckle. "I was being chased by a wild pack of teen girls."
She laughed, and I decided I liked her laugh. "Ah, a very unillusive animal breed. Sucks to be you."
She didn't know how right she was. "Yes it does sometimes. How about you, why are you here?"
"I hide here when things get too tough."
"Hey can I ask you something?" I was just too curious if she even knew who I was.
"Sure."
"Do you know of a band called A Rocket to the Moon?"
"Yeah I love their music. I listin to it all the time."
Now this one was to get to know her better. "What would you do if you met the lead singer?"
She blushed but didn't hide her face, she must think I can't see it, so I said nothing. "Well honestly I have a crush on him, but I'd want to hang out with him. I know thats stupid, but hey."
My eyebrows went up and I smiled, then slowly started to laugh. She likes me, has a crush, and here I was starting to get a little crush on her.
"What is that wrong or something?"
Cool it Nick, she's not going to like you if you make fun of her. "No. No, it's not I'm sorry it was just a little surprising thats all."
"Oh...Hold on I have to check the time my mom freaks if Im gone more than an hour." She pulled out her phone from her pocket. When she went to look at the time her face was fully illuminated.
I gasped she was beautiful, high cheek bones, olive skin tone, pircing brown eyes, and silk like brown hair. Her brain finnaly rgistered the time and her eyes widdened. "OMG! I have to go sorry." She ran around.
I stood up, the pain in my hip had receeded."I better get going too. It was nice meeting you ..."
"Cassie Caveen." She said as she lead me out of this place.
"Names Nick, nice meeting you Cassie." She turned away to what I presume is the direction of her house. "Will I see you again?" I blurted before I could stop myself.
"Maybe." She said turning. Her expression became shocked as she saw my face for the first time. I couldn't help the smile that creeped onto my face.
"Bye, Cassie!" I waved then started towards the hotel. This is something I am so going to tell the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
duh du-da-du-ta du-duhhh. the last chapter finito it makes me sad but im ok with it. :D i hope you enjoyed my short story, and if you dont like how i pictured Nick Santino, then i'll shove an apple pie in your face, because this is MY imagination so >:P :D love you all XD