Status: I Have A Virus. No Updates For A Little. Sorry :\

The Devil's Pawn

Ch. 32

I woke up to a finger slipping inside of me.

My eyes flew open in surprise. I curled my fingers around the fabric of the bed holding on. My muscles tightened up completely, incasing the warm finger inside. Trenton chuckled darkly, slowly pulling it out.

There was a small smacking sound as his finger exited.

I lifted my head up, looking at him with wide eyes.

“Good morning.” He smirked deviously. His knees were braced on either of my legs, pushing them apart as far as they could go. I could feel the skin of my pussy stretched and open for him. It ached from last night, but nothing intolerable.

He sat naked, an evident boner poking just inches away from my exposed entrance. Trenton did not look like he was going in.

“What are you—Oh”

He slipped another finger in roughly. Trenton pulled it out slow--unbearably slow—and forced it back in roughly. With his other hand, he pressed a finger inside the walls of my vagina. He moved it up and down, stopping when he came to my already enlarged clit.

I could feel my heartbeat quickened with each thrust. His finger reached deep inside, but not as deep as he had been last night. My hands curled and uncurled around the bed sheets as my hips twitched for penetration.

The look on Trenton’s face said otherwise.

He moved his hands away, slipping around to cup my ass tightly. Trenton pulled my body forward and up with a surprised moan from me. He latched a leg over each of his shoulders, lifting until his mouth was centimeters away from my lips.

Not the ones on my face.

I could feel his warm breath on my most intimate of places, a teasing tickle that only sent me yearning for more.

Trenton’s cock throbbed against my back, but in the position I was in, I had no way to pleasure him back.

With a hand still cupped on either cheek of my ass, Trenton moved his lips against my lower ones, kissing every inch of skin.

My legs tightened around his head as he slipped his tongue into the folds of my vagina. I let out a moan, arching my back to give him better access. He kneaded the cheeks of my ass as his tongue worked wonders nearby.

He licked me up and down, giving each spot special attention. Trenton flicked my clit with his tongue, roughly sending shocks of pleasure through each nerve of my body. Air was coming in fast enough as another moan sounded from my mouth.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the build to pure ecstasy.

His tongue licked around my entrance, testing it, teasing it. He poked the tip a little way through, and then took it out.

I groaned, my hips twitching in response.

Trenton smirked, licking me up and down once more. I could feel myself starting to build toward the final moment. My clit ached with cum it yearned to release. I wasn’t there yet, but Trenton sure knew how to make me wait.

He stuck his tongue in slowly. I was moaning and whimpering uncontrollably by now. All—as he had called his last night—music to his ears.

He twirled and licked and prodded as far as he could. It took all my resistance not to shove my crotch into his face to get him in further. Trenton seemed to be prepared for that by the death grip he had on my ass.

My body was building and it was building fast.

Trenton suddenly pulled away, dropping me onto the bed. I groaned at the stop of pleasure, the pure torture he was inflicting.

He smirked, taking one of my hands off the side of the bed and pulling it to him.

“Don’t stop, please,” I begged as he pulled me into an upright position. My clit ached and twitched, full, but unable to unload.

He pushed me against the headboard of the cheap bed, spreading my legs. My heartbeat quickened in response, but he made no move to touch me there.

“Trenton…”

“I want to watch you finish.”

“Finish me.” I begged, tilting my head back. I could feel myself coming down too soon.

With a roughness I hadn’t expected, he grabbed my hand, pulling a finger up. Trenton pushed my own finger inside of me and pulled out, repeating.

“Finish yourself.” He took his hand away.

“I… I don’t know…” I froze, my finger half inside half out of me.

“Pump yourself. Rub your clit.” He moaned, closing his eyes slightly, “I want to watch you finish yourself.”

“Oh,”

I felt self-conscious as I slowly pulled out and pushed in. I loved the feeling, but Trenton’s greedy eyes made me cautious of what I was doing.

Regardless, my body reacted of its own. I could feel myself climbing again, building to the finale once more.

“Oh surely you’re not going to go that slowly,” He teased, “I know you well now, Taylor. You hate going slow.”

He was right. I could feel my body yearning for me. I pumped harder.

It wasn’t enough.

Keeping my legs stretched as best I could with the anticipation building inside, I moved my other hand to play with my nub.

It felt amazing knowing I could bring myself this pleasure, yet I wasn’t completely satisfied. My eyes were open as I watched Trenton watch me jerk off. It was a feeling I wasn’t used to. The feel of my own body sliding around my finger as I pumped, my own body secreting a sticky liquid into my own palm.

“Yeah, Taylor, just like that.”

I tilted my head back, closing my eyes as I felt myself approaching an orgasm. I rocked my hips into my own fingers, trying to quicken it.

I was almost on the top of the build now when Trenton grabbed my wrists away, pulling my body parallel to the bed.

He positioned himself over top of me with a hand on either side of my waist. A few sheets covered my torso, managing to hide one breast. But with what had happened last night, I didn’t feel as self-conscious of him seeing my exposed body as I had before.

The look of an animal ravaged his eyes. With barely any hesitation, he forced his throbbing member inside of me, taking over the rest of the job.

I let out a shriek of a mixture of pain and pleasure. The size of him hurt still from last night, but the pleasure that followed washed away any thought.

Trenton pumped himself in and out as I rocked my hips, finding our pattern.

~*~

“Can you believe it’s almost over?” Erica asked as we stood in the bathroom that day.

I gave her a confused look while I fixed my make-up on in the mirror. I was still hiding this in secret, but enjoyed every minute of the new face. “What’s almost over?”

“School! The thing that has occupied our lives since we were five!” She rolled her eyes at me, “Seriously Tay, I thought you’d be the one to pick right up on that.”

“Huh… Yeah, sorry.” I shrugged, dropping the eyeliner in exchange for mascara.

“What are you and Trenton going to do when you graduate? Any plans?” She sat on the counter of the sink, watching me.

I shrugged, “I don’t know. He got accepted into two community colleges around here, but the college I’m going to is out of state. I don’t know if he’ll apply to one near me or just stay here.” It was a sad thought, but college could be the end of Trenton and me.

She frowned sympathetically, “I’m sure you’ll visit him if he doesn’t go.”

“Of course I would. But I would barely see him. It wouldn’t be fun. Plus, how many long distance relationships actually work out?” My voice cracked slightly at the end. I took a second, closing my eyes and inhaling slowly. With a shake of the head, I opened once more, returning my attention to the face before me.

“A lot do.” She tried to help, “He’ll only be there for a few years and then he can get an apartment and a job by you and stay there. It wouldn’t be that bad.”

I paused, considering it, “I guess. If it worked out.”

“Have a little faith in your relationship.” She pinched my cheek, hoping off of the counter, “You guys are cute together.”

I smiled slightly, “Thanks. So what about you? Who’s on your radar now?”

It had been two weeks since Prom night, and I had barely seen Erica. In the course of those two weeks, Trenton was finding more and more ways to occupy my time. Now that he had stolen my virginity, he seemed to find it more and more fun to surprise me with a quickie.

I had been completely against it in the beginning, but unable to say no once he started to get me to climb.

To say the least, I hadn’t seen much of my best friend in a long time save for the few minutes we had alone each morning in the girl’s bathroom. The question of her new boy still remained unanswered in my mind.

She gave me a sigh, shaking her head. “I don’t even know. Fits completely ignored me at the dance so I met up with another guy and fooled around with him.”

“Have you talked to him since?”

She shook her head.

I frowned, “I’m sorry, Erica. Fits is kind of an idiot.”

“Oh well.”

I leaned against the edge of the sink, finished with my make-up for the day. Erica focused contently on her eyes for a few moments before pulling back. She blinked a few times, examining her work. Smiling with contentment, she tucked her make-up back into her purse.

“We need another girls’ night.” She puckered her lips, rubbing on a shade of deep red only she could pull off.

“I agree completely.” I pulled my hair to the side, staring at my shoes.

“Let’s do something crazy the last day of school.” Her eyes widened as a wicked plan formed in her mind.

I giggled, shaking my head, “We do something crazy every day. Let’s just let the last day be the last day of our lives.”

“That’s my point.” She turned to face me, hands on hips, “It’s our last day ever. Let’s do something rebellious.”

“Your lifestyle is rebellion.”

“So?”

“Change it up. Just go normally.” I shrugged, slinging my bag onto my shoulder, “You know you won’t see most of the people here again. Say your goodbyes now.”

“Anyone who I would want to say goodbye to, I’ll see again.”

“Will you see me?” I asked softly, running a hand through my hair gently. She glanced at me quickly, nodding.

“Of course.”

“I’ll be at college in Minnesota…” I trailed off, biting my lip. “That’s a few states away from home.”

“Are you going to continue to see Trent?” She asked.

“Of course.”

“Then you’ll continue to see me.”

It was as simple as that. The confidence that flowed from her few words left me to realize that no matter what I did, Erica and I wouldn’t see each other as much as we wished. She knew we would hang out in the beginning because I would be longing for home.

But what she didn’t know is the plans for Trenton to move in with me at an apartment by my college. That was the only way we could figure out how to avoid a long-distance relationship. He had no intentions of going to anything but community college, which was beneficial for me.

Erica assumed I would be coming home often to visit my boyfriend and would also visit her by default. But truth be told, I wouldn’t be home as much as she thought.

Regardless, I kept my lips closed, waiting for her to finish preparing herself.

“Ready?” I asked

She nodded and together we made our way out of the bathroom and into the hallways of the school.

I met up with Trenton a few minutes later.

“Hey.” I grinned, brushing my hair to the side.

“Hey, Sexy.” He kissed me softly, wrapping an arm around me.

Erica rolled her eyes next to us. “Yep. I’ll just stand here like a third wheel. Thanks guy, thanks a ton.”

I started to pull away, but Trenton’s grip on me tightened.

“I don’t care. Go find your own to screw.”

I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face into his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT GUYS <3