Status: Active

If This Is Heaven Then Baby I Don't Wanna Know Hell

Chapter 4

**Brian's P.O.V.

Matt was still pacing around the room, whispering angrily into his cell phone with someone who had called over an hour ago. Whatever it was, this sure wasn’t any old casual friendly conversation.

Jaymie’s head rested on my shoulder, she dozed off a few minutes ago out of boredom. I was just about to fall asleep myself when Matt snapped is phone shut and sat down on the couch next to me with a sigh.

“Hey man, you okay?” I asked him.

“No, not exactly.” Matt answered slowly. He looked worried. He rubbed his jaw anxiously, wincing when his fingers grazed his bruise.

“What’s wrong?”

“I…don’t know…I can’t even explain it…I don’t know how to explain it without…giving anything away…or making you think I’m crazy…it’s kind of a…secret.” Matt looked around the room, getting up when he spotted his car keys sitting on the table in the corner. He snatched them up on his way out the door; silence followed the sound of his truck driving away.

“What’s stuck up his ass?” Jaymie startled me and I jumped. I didn’t realize she had been awake to witness that.

“He’s hiding something, that’s all I know.” I said simply. Jaymie huffed and kicked the remote on the table, turning on the news.

“Continuing last night’s breaking news story. Three people have been found dead, all within ten minutes of each other. The only cause of death seems to be that they have all been drained of blood, with severe trauma all over their bodies. Investigators say this may be the early work of a serial killer. Forensics say that ‘the bodies have no fingerprints or DNA that might give us a few suspects’. More updates to come, after this.”

The camera showed forensics’ loading a body wrapped in a white sheet into the back of a van.

I hit the power button on the remote, “Well, on that happy note, I’m going to take a nap. Care to join me?”

“Sure, I’m super tired.” Jaymie yawned as if to prove a point and took my hand as she led me to her bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is such a short chapter, and it's mainly filler, but to make it up to you, chapter 5 is almost done and I'll post it tonight xD

Hope you enjoyed it,

[sorry for mistakes]

please leave your comments
comments are welcomed
because comments are the sex
^.^