Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Bravery

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked some of the sleep out of my mind. I was still in the werewolves hideout. Link must've left sometime in the middle of the night. I slowly sat up. A bit of sunlight drifted into the room. I watched as the door across the room slowly opened. I blink.
Suddenly, there was a wolf on top of me. I blinked a few times till they slowly morphed back, laughing. "Morning, Blondie," Shawn said, sneering down at me. I was trapped underneath of him, his hands on either side of my head.
"G-good morning," I said politely.
"You hungry?"
"Umm...n-no, b-but...thank you," I squeaked. My eyes stung--still burning from the tears I had shed only a few hours ago.
He just laughed, "You sure are nervous," he grabbed my arms and yanked me upward, then spun me around to rub my back. "You need to relax, baby."
"O...okay," I must've been red all over. Shawn was just playing with me, but still he made me feel...uncomfortable. He made growling noises in his throat that I tensed at.
How was I suppose to make him stop?! "Umm...wh-where's Link?"
"Link? Oh yeahhh. He'll be here soon." Shawn moved down to my lower back. I yelped quietly.
"H-how's Shackle?" I asked, trying to think of a nice of way of getting Shawn to stop touching me.
"I don't know...let's find out. SHACKLE!" Shawn roared.
I jumped. Shackle came in and seemed startled by the sight of Shawn and I. "Silver has a question," Shawn said, resting his chin on my shoulder.
"O-oh, umm...h-how are you?" I asked, feeling so stupid.
"...Alpha, Silver doesn't like you all over her." Shackle said, clenching his fists bravely.
Shawn laughed, still not moving. I could feel courage beginning to build up inside of me for the first time. "Please...get off," I said, my voice stern. Shawn and Shackle both looked surprised. Shawn slowly peeled himself away and stood.
I smiled inwardly. I had finally gotten my courage--
Link came bursting into the room, yelling, "We've found Chain!"
♠ ♠ ♠
DUH DUH DUUUH
Subscribe to find out what happens next!
Please comment!
Love you guys ^-^ <3

BY THE WAY!
My Cage Sanctuary is the next book I plan on writing along with a certain sequel to a certain book ;) . Please take a look at it when it comes out!