Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Flashback

Chain looked at me, something flicking in his eyes. We both glanced over at Silver who was standing in the distance, studying the sky. "I've been contacted," Chain said with an icy, low tone. "Apparently...my Clan knows about..." He glanced over at Silver and quickly back at me, "Take Silver to Shawn. They're going to come after her." I slowly nodded. As much as I hated Chain, he cared about Silver. I knew that if I were to woe her, she'd end up dead.
I watched Chain walk up to Silver and kiss her on the lips. It just made my stomach fill with acid. He said something to her before taking off into the sky. I stepped over to Silver and forced a smile. "What's going on?!" She asked, concern in her gaze.
I just brought her into an embrace.
"Shhh...," I coaxed, stroking her hair. I could feel her slipping. She had to obey me. I had bitten her after all. I was her master.
She was fighting me though. "N-no..." I spoke to her mind, commanding it to sleep. She went limp. I scooped her up, temptation and instinct filling my mind. The smell of her blood was intoxicating.
I needed it.
I carried her towards the werewolves hide out. Thankfully, Shawn glared out at me rather than any other werewolf. "Chain sent me," was all I said. He stood still for a moment, studying me and Silver, then he slowly opened the door. I stepped inside and he led me to a back room. I carried Silver to the bed and laid her down.
Shawn gave me a look and growled, "Stay here...I'll be right here."
I nodded.
Then he was gone.
And I went mad.
I hurled myself onto Silver, fangs laying against her neck. "Its just one bite," I heard myself say, "She IS mine,"
I dug in.
Beneath me I felt Silver sink deeper into the bed. Her blood filled my mouth. It tasted so good. "Chain can't stop me," I hissed, "He'll never stop me." I leaned down and whispered in Silver's ear, "You're mine,"
I heard her sight contently, "Y-yes..." she breathed though she was fast asleep. I drank some more, indulging myself. My head pounded though--trying to stop me.
I knew Silver felt me. "Ch-Chain..." she whispered, "It...it hurts,"
I got angry. I licked the holes on her neck, closing them up. "He's...he's dead!" I wished. I just wanted her.
My mind continued fighting. Finally, I yanked myself away. I shakily stood and backed away, afraid of the damage I had just done. "I'm...a monster," I whispered. I quietly stepped out of the room, told the angry Shawn I'd be back later, and disappeared.
I was now glad that Silver had Chain. He'd and protect her...from me.
~</3
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter is a flashback.
Hope you enjoyed it.
^-^
...
CHAIN! TT TT </3

Check out this epic book, guys! If you like this one you'll love this! :D
http://stories.mibba.com/read/386506/Vengeance/
Love you, guys!
Sub?
Comment?
<3