Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

So Put Back The Fire, In My Heart

The Tour Bus
Gustav's Outfit
Willow's Outfit

Gus and I had somehow made it past all the guys outside, and up to the bus door. Giggles were exchanged between the two of us as Gustav tried to unlock the door, once he did I pushed him inside, soon locking the door behind me with a click.

I pulled Gustav towards me, making him push me against the drivers door and our bodies touch. I could feel his stomach against mine making me want him more.
As his body pushed harder into mine, his leg made the ipod in my pocket play letting 'Children Of The Night by The Blackout play loud and clear through the speakers.

As I kissed Gus, I bit his bottom lip causing him to moan loudly in my ear and through the bus. Gustav's hands quickly moved round to my back and slid all the way down to my ass, picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter. Making Gus stood closer to me, between my legs. His tongue begged for entrance, and I accepted it biting on his tongue slightly, causing another moan to escape from his mouth and grab my thighs hard. I let out a small moan and felt Gustav grin into the kiss, he was satisfied with the sound I made.

I hopped off the counter and pushed him towards the couch then pushed him down. A grin spread across his face, making me smile shyly and giggle. Gustav reached forward and grabbed at my waist, giving it a slight squeeze then pulled me towards him.
I placed both my legs on either side of his waist, as he snaked his hands around, and placed them lightly on my back.

Our lips touched once more as one of his hands reached up and tangled through my hair, whilst the other was on the small of my back. Gustav’s tongue begged for entrance as my lips slowly parted and let him in. Both of us smiling into the kiss, as our tongue’s battled for dominance once again.
Suddenly Gus flipped my body over so I was lying down on the couch, as he leaned down to kiss my neck, propping himself up on his hands.

Gus kissed, bit and sucked my neck making me moan loudly, I could feel him grin against my skin, which just fuelled me on more. My hands slid up his shirt and began to slide it off his body, as he did the same with mine braking the kiss for a small second.

“You sure about this?” Gustav said breathlessly as his blue eyes looked into mine seriously. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“Of course” And with that, I reached and unbuttoned his skinny jeans and pulled them down then Gus pulled them off fully, then reached for mine and slid them off also.
Everything else just got dropped to the floor, and Gus used protection.

“You really sure?” He breathed, looking deeply into my eyes, our breathing slow but soothing.
“Yes” I grinned, and with that Gus lowered and entered.
I let out a moan of pleasure as he did at the same time, Gus slowly started to pick up the pace as our breathing became faster.

“Gus” I moaned his name whilst digging my nails into his back, making him groan in pleasure. Gustav’s head swooped down and nibbled at my ear causing me to giggle cheekily.
“Mmm?” He whispered into my ear as we both moaned in unison.
“Harder” I said a little too loud, causing Gustav to do as he was commanded to do.

As he trusted harder, loud moans escaped from my lips and Gustav began to groan. My legs soon began to buckle and I dug my nails into his back once more, possibly drawing blood, then my body began to shake as I came.
“Gustav!” I screamed a little, which just urged Gus go some more until he finally came also, then collapsed on top of me.

“Willow” Gus said breathlessly as he tried to regain his breathing back to a normal pace. I looked up into his blue eyes to let him know that I was listening, my chest slowly rising and falling as I inhaled and exhaled, trying to get my breathing back to normal, but it was no use.

“I love you” He simply stated then looked at me and kissed me on the cheek. I don’t think I have ever smiled so much in my life, than just at this very moment. I felt tears slowly spring to my eyes, but they didn’t flow over, though Gustav still saw them and chuckled.

“I love you too Gustav” And with that he pulled the blanket that was on top of the couch, over the both of us and kissed my neck as I turned round and rested my head on his chest.
“Goodnight Will” He said tiredly, I smiled into his chest,
“Night Gus”
Slowly I started to listen to his heartbeat, and soon fell into a peaceful sleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry it took so long for this chapter to come up. But I got really band writers block and I just couldn't think of what to put, but I think I've got it now.
Sorry if it seems Kind of shit. Promise the next one will be better :)

What will happen next? Will Willow and Gustav get caught?
Anyone want to hear from any of the other characters, just let me know :)

Hope you enjoyed it! As always, really love you're comments.

Title: These Are The Days by Gene Louis. Go listen to him, he has such beautiful songs, search for him on Myspace :) Was the lead singer of Bullets & Octane, got listen to them also if you haven' t before :)

Much love, Emma xx :)