Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

You're The Best Kept Secret, Rolling Off My Tongue

“So, want to tell me about Francesqa touring with you guys?” I asked as I plopped myself down on the couch next to Fraser and snuggled into his side.
“How did you know?!” Simon shouted from the other side of the bus, running across then diving onto Fraser and myself and laid on top of us.

“A little birdie told me, how come you guys didn’t tell me?” I asked as I shifted a little from the weight of Simon on my lap.
John sighed then looked over at Gus, who turned to look at me quickly then grinned and turned back round to John. Making my stomach do back flips and releasing a cage of butterflies.

“El hinted it didn’t she?” Fraser said at the side of me, sipping on his tea. I nodded slightly then rested my head on his shoulder. I was much closer to Fraser than I was John, and he knew it.
“Well might as well tell her” John said to Gus, who had now finished making his cup of tea, and walked over to sit on the couch opposite Fraser and I.

“Will, we are going to do a tour, not the one we are currently doing now. Technically we will have finished that one tonight, since it’s the last gig. We are meeting some other bands who we will be touring with for the next five months” Gustav said as he took a sip from his tea and looked me in the eyes intensely with his sea blue eyes. I bit my lip and looked away from him and towards Ben, who looked at me and gave me a watchful look. I smiled at him then went back to the conversation.

“So who are the bands that we’re touring with?” I asked excitedly, pushing Simon off of me and Fraser and stood to stretch my body out. I could feel eyes staring at me, which when I turned round, belonged to non other than Gustav Wood.
“Ah, we’re not telling you sweetheart, we want it to be a surprise!” Ben said as he pulled me into a hug as I walked past him into the kitchen. We could trust Ben with our secret, I love him for keeping it too. Cause if John or Fraser find out he knew, it would be his friendship on the line also. But he was close to Gus, they we’re all like brothers, but Ben and Gus we’re more the family type with each other.

“But it’s ages away! Come on, tell me one band” I said as I walked over to the kitchen, grabbed myself a packet of cookies and walked up to John and gave him the puppy eyes. He chuckled at me, pulled me into a hug and sighed. He smelt of his usual self, which was the Taylor family smell, shampoo and earth. I smiled into the hug as he bent down and whispered into my ear,

“I’m sorry, for giving you such a hard time so far. I just don’t want you to get hurt” He kissed the top of my head, gave me one final brotherly squeeze then let me walk off towards the seat next to Fraser again. I nodded towards John to let him know I had forgiven him, leaving a smile on his face in return.

“So can I know?” I asked cheekily, causing all the guys to laugh.
“Willow Rose Taylor, you we’re never one for secrets we’re you? But no, seriously you have to wait” Fraser said, kissed my cheek then stood up and walked to the back of the bus towards his bunk.

I could feel eyes on me once again, as I turned my head to right, Gus smiled at me then mimed with his lips the word “Rose” He had grasped that It was my middle name making me chuckle.

A couple of minutes later, the bus slowed down at a petrol station, causing people to stop what they we’re doing and looked at me. Heaving a great sigh, I walked over to grab a pen and paper to write down what they will want from the shop. It was always me that went, but I didn’t mind, a small smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

“Okay, what do you want?” I asked as the guys soon swarmed around the small table, putting in their thoughts on what they should get and what they wanted.

“Can I have a bag of Jelly Babies, bottle of Iron Brew and any bar of chocolate please?” Ben asked every so politely.
“Blue bag of M&M’s, bottle of coke and a peperami please Will” Simon said, kissing my cheek then walked off and plopped down on the couch.

I looked up from the list I had made so far and was soon bombarded with requests again.
“Two packets of quavers, fanta and gum” John
“Pickled monster munch, carrots and relentless” Everyone stopped what they we’re doing and looked at Fraser, who sat there at the table picking his nails.
“What?” He asked when he noticed everyone staring at him.
“Dude, carrots?” Gus asked as he stood next to me, looking over my shoulder at the list.

He knew what he was doing to me and it was driving me insane, yet he carried on doing it. Hiding a smirk behind his hand as he did it.
“What? I would like some carrots!” With that Fraser hopped off the stool and switched on the xbox and slipped in Call Of Duty.
I rolled my shoulders at his answer and looked up to see who there was left to ‘order’

“Gus what do you want?” I asked with a sigh then smiled afterwards, pen ready to write on the now doodled paper beneath it.
“I dunno, I was going to come with you to help carry all the shit” He simply stated. The sides of his lips curling up into a mischievous grin, making me blush and look away.

“Oh okay then, John, Fraser that cool with you guys?” I asked, trying to hide my now reddened face from my brothers gaze. Fraser nodded and waved a hand at us to let me know it was cool, he wasn’t even looking. But John was. Giving a shifty side glace at Gus, then me. He also nodded, and turned back round to what he was walking about with Ben.

I grabbed my coat and the shopping list, then walked out of the bus with Gustav behind me
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I did actually have this chapter written a few days ago, but in all honesty I couldn't be assed to put it up haha. But it's up now :) Sorry it's a bit shit, I think this chapter is totally crap haha.
But hey! Let me know what you think, always love you're comments. Tell me anything, if you think it should be changed, what bands you think should be in it. Who should be the next person in the band to be a couple ;) Let me know!

As always, thanks for sticking with me! Love you all haha
Emma xx

Title: Nasty Habits by You Me At Six