Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

If We'd Only Stayed Together

So many hours later, I can’t tell you how many because I fell asleep on Ben, for most of the ride. We had finally made our way into Birmingham, which only took 2 hours on the bus so we didn’t have that many pit stops, which made quite easy.

“You ready Willow?” Fraser asked me as he walked over towards me and handed me one of Ben’s jelly babies. I looked up at him confused and shoved the sweet into my mouth, whist looking at him puzzlingly.

“Ready for what?”
“To meet all the other bands! What you’ve been complaining about for the past hour!” John laughed as he walked over and pulled me up off the couch. As soon as he said it, I got excited and couldn’t wait any longer, which the bus must of sensed since it started to slow down, then suddenly come to a stop.

“Are they in the venue?” I asked as I soon started to jump up and down, but then stopped as Simon picked me up and carried me outside the bus and started to walk towards an upside down venue.
“Indeed they are, now come on!” Simon shouted behind him, which soon related in everyone walking off the bus and towards us.

I couldn’t wait, ever since they told me, I’ve been excited for two days now. I guess they really wanted it to be a secret, but the thing is, Fraser and John should both know that I’m unless for keeping quite for secrets.

A few minutes later everyone was stood beside me and Simon and Gustav knocked on the backstage door. A blonde haired man opened the door and let us in, he looked so familiar to me, but I couldn’t place his name at all. We were led through various hallways and through countless doors until we ended up in the dressing room, where it was crowded by people.

I immediately spotted El, who rushed over towards me and embraced my tiny body in a hug, then the rest of Francesqa started to walk over and the other band and began to place handshakes with each other.

“You made it! Oh my god, I was getting bored with all these med here!” El said as she lead me towards the couch which we both fell into.
“Why wouldn’t I come?” I said then looked around the room to see if I noticed everyone.
“That’s what she said!” Ben shouted from the corner of the room, he had been saying to everything we said on the bus. His mind is extremely distorted. I laughed a little, then looked at the blonde haired man, confused again.

“His name is Sean Smith hunni, from the band The Blackout” El giggled, I guess she saw my confused face.
Suddenly the cobwebs in my mind got blown away and the cogs began to move again, I remember them now! Don’t know why I didn’t before, but that’s may fault since I haven’t bought a Kerrang! In ages.

Sean started to walk up towards me and El and plobbed his backside in between El and myself. I laughed at him and placed my hand out for him to shake, which he gladly did.

“Willow Taylor, sister of John and Fraser unfortunately” I chuckled, as I could see John move his head towards the comment out of the corner of my eye. Sean chuckled and my statement then smiled.
“Sean Smith, one of the front men for the highly known welsh band The Blackout” He said in a thick welsh accent, which sounded quite nice if I do say so myself.

Suddenly a mass of weight was in the air and then landed on all three of us, bright blue eyes shone up into my green ones, and for a split second I thought it was Gus, but the guy was too broad to be him.
“Hi, my name is Gavin. I’m the better second singer of The Blackout!” I shook Gavin’s hand whilst trying to hold back a laugh, cause of the look on Sean’s face.
“If you’re so better than me, why did you call yourself the second singer?” Sean said as he pushed him off us, then stood up and pocked Gavin in the chest. It was all for jokes since they both had smiles, creeping upon their faces.

“Yeah I do” Gavin grinned. Both Sean and Gavin stared at each other for what seemed like ages, but in reality it was for about 3 minutes. Until both cracked a smile and burst out laughing then gave each other a hug.
See! They we’re more like brothers than mine.

A minute later more people started to walk towards me, a really tall guy with long black hair placed his hand in mine and smiled.
“Hey, I’m Snoz. Well, Gareth but you can call me Snoz” He chuckled, shook my hand then rubbed the back of his neck.
“Why Snoz?” I asked just out of curiosity
“It’s a long story” He chuckled again then walked off in into the small crowd of talking people.

I was soon introduced to the rest of The Blackout who go by the names of Matt, Bob and Rhys and got to know them quite well before their gig. They we’re a lovely bunch of guys with an amazing sense of humour, which I loved about people.

Thirty minutes later Francesqa were alive and kicking on the stage and the crowd were slowly moving to the beat of the drums. Ashley soon started to sing Ghosts as I started to sing along with the crowd, when El stood next to me and pulled me into a hug and began to sing along also. Causing Ash to slightly look our way and grin.

They we’re amazing live, everyone were full of energy, Warren moving all limbs whilst gliding around the kit, Tom lightly jumping up and down whilst playing the guitar and Ben banging his head to the beat of the music and playing away at the bass.

It was going to be a wonderful night, and I couldn’t wait for the rest of it. The best thing about the gig so far was that all the members had smiles on their faces, which just felt amazing to watch, they we’re truly happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get this chapter up. I just couldn't think of what to put, and I really do want to carry on writing this story but I don't know what to put. Any suggestions are always welcome :P Just leave me a message on my progile, If you have an idea :D I have added more people in this chapter, which I know some people wished for :)

Hope you enjoyed it, let me know what you think :)
Love you guys for staying with me and always commenting, means so much.

Emma xx

Title: Her Words Destroyed My Planet by Motion City Soundtrack