Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

It's A Long Way To Go, And I Don't Know If I Will Make It

An hour later everyone had packed up and was on their way towards the hotel, where we would be staying for the night. We had all planned to go out for a meal and them clubbing, if we could find one that is, but first we had to haul all our suitcases upstairs.

“Fuck me Willow, how much stuff have you brought?” Gustav shouted as he dragged one of my suitcases and his up the stairs and into the hotel. I grinned at the comment he had just made and he knew why. I turned round and winked at him, as I dragged my other suitcase up the stairs with him.

“Only the two, which is still less than you guys” I said then wheeled it across to Simon who was at the desk already. Everyone else was already at the check out, which included; Young Guns, The Blackout and Francesqa, plus El and myself.

“No one will be fucking anyone” John stated which just made me blush so red, and caused Gus and myself to look at each other. Oh John, if only you knew love, if only you knew.

“Apart from me and Gavin!” Sean shouted as he dropped his case and pounced on Gavin and pretended to hump him. Gavin laughed as did everyone else, then Snoz picked Sean up and placed him back on the floor, then patted his head.

“I think we need to turn down you’re sex drive mate” Snoz laughed as he walked up to the desk to see who he was with for the night.
“What you on about pal? I’m having El and Willow next” Sean sang then placed both his arms around or shoulders, like our own pimp.

Both El and I giggled towards Sean then gave him a cuddle and hoped off towards the desk, to see where we would be placed for the night.

Turns out that the room arrangements we’re split into nice rooms. Pricey, I know.

So in room one we had Sean and Gavin, room two was Ashley and El, three was Snoz and Matt, four was Bob and Rhys. The five was John and Fraser, seven equalled Tom and Ben, eight was Gustav and Warren and last but not least, room nine was Ben, Simon and myself. Well, that was going to be a laugh.

I was chuckling to myself as Ben and Simon wrestled for which side of the bed they we’re sleeping on, when my phone decided to vibrate in my pocket. Signalling that I had a text. I smiled at the messenger, it was Gus’s code name. We had decided to give each other nicknames, so if someone checked our messages, they wouldn’t know.

Blue: Though luck chick, don’t cry though ;) xx
Green: Ha! Why would I cry? I’ve got Ben and Si :P xx
Blue: Exactly my point love, you will be sobbing!
Green: Better than you! Don’t get jealous x
Blue: :O Well, I have Warren!
Green: Ooft! I’d tap that if I we’re you ;) Haha
Blue: …Just might ;) x

I was soon bumped out of my texting saga when my body had made forceful contact with the floor.
“Come on roomie, we need to take our shit!” Shouted Simon as he rolled off of me and onto his back. Ben laughed, offered out a hand towards me and lifted me up, I thanked him by kidding him on the cheek then grabbed my suitcases and started to drag them behind me.
Spinning round to wink at Gus quickly, I knew he was looking at me as I walked off, I could feel it.

An hour later we had all changed into different clothing and we’re in taxi’s on our way to Pizza hut, it was the only restaurant we could all decide on. We all filled into the seating round the table which went. Ashley, El, Tom, Ben, Warren, Sean, Gavin, Matt, Snoz, Rhys, Bob, Ben, Simon, Myself, Gus, John and Fraser.

We we’re about halfway through eating our pizza’s when Gus decided to take a drink, and something came over me which I never thought it would. I traced my hand from the table and down below onto Gus’s jeans, my hand squeezed his leg then slowly moved upwards towards his crotch and grabbed lightly.

Gus chocked on his beer, causing the whole table to stop what they we’re doing and look towards him. I grinned.
“You okay there mate?” John asked as he looked towards him.
Gus nodded and traced a hand over his mouth and placed it back on the table. I grabbed harder, which made him turn his head a little, away from John and his eyes closed, then
reopened to give me a warning glare. I giggled lightly, but not loud enough for everyone to hear and began to take a slice of pizza from the middle of the table, my hand still placed on Gus.

“Um, yeah fine mate, drink went down the wrong hole” He said then placed his hand under the table and removed mine and placed it in my lap lightly. I frowned upwards towards him but he grinned, his blue eyes turning full of passion. Our connection was soon put off by Sean coughing and starting to speak. Probably because he knew what I was doing.

“Hey, you know we got a new merch woman at the beginning of the tour. She’s amazing, you girls would love her!” Sean said as he took a swig from his coke.
“Really? What’s her name?” I asked now more intrigued by the new girl.

“She’s called Aileen, lovely lass. Really tall, got dyes white hair, if you get what I mean? You’d love her, you both would actually!” He said as he brought El into the conversation.

“You should bring her along to the club, if you can?” El said. I smiled, another chick in the equation. There’s too much testosterone anyways. I giggled to myself but soon felt a cold hand rest upon my top thigh, underneath my dress.

Gus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

So I thought I would stay up a bit and finish off this chapter. I got a job today! It's only an xmas temp one but still haha. So happy! So it's just to let you know that I will be working Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. So updates may be a little slow.
What did you think? New person added, always pop by the the Characters bit haha :)
Sorry if some parts sound cheesy or somehting haha

Cheers, Emma xx