Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

You Got Me Buring Like Fire

John’s POV

It was getting close to midnight and everyone had consumed a bit too much alcohol in their system. I finished the rest of my beer and stood up, I gave Fraser a look to tell him I was setting off back to the hotel, and he nodded in agreement. I was about to walk off when I felt something wasn’t right. Spinning around on my heals, I bent down and shouted into my brother’s ear, over the blearing music of the club.

“Where’s Willow?” As soon as I said it, Fraser started to scan the crowd as far as his eyes would take him, after about a minute he spun round and shrugged his shoulders at me.
“I have no idea bro!” Fraser soon stood up to have a better look at the now swaying bodies to the music.

“Sup hooker!” Simon shouted drunkenly in my ear, I lightly pushed him away, I was too worried about Willow and where she could of gone. Since the last time she went missing, she nearly got raped by a random bloke in the bathroom. I felt my heart stop beating.

“Simon, go check the toilets, Willow’s missing!” I shouted into his ear. His eyes suddenly going wide remembering last time, and pushed his way through the dancing bodies, to the bathroom. A minute later he returned shaking his head ‘no’

My head began to burn with panic, images flying across my mind of the bad things that could of happened to my little sister. This was not good.

“I’ve dialled her mobile countless times, but no reply” Fraser said as he stood besides me, the look in his eyes said it all, we had to get out of the club as quick as we could and find her. The alcohol soon wearing off instantly.

“Guys, Willow’s gone missing. We need to go an look for her” I said, as soon as the words left my mouth, glasses we’re placed down onto the table and people we’re pulling on jackets, making their way out of the booth and towards the door. I thought I caught a sign of panic in El, Sean and Ben’s eyes, but I shook it off and made my way out the door with Fraser in tow.

“Guy’s maybe she’s just back at the hotel asleep, she will be fine” Said El as she tried to catch up with us, Ashley slowly walking behind her. Ben soon walked up beside her and gave a worried look sent her way.

“Yeah man, she probably just got shattered and went back, best not disturb her” Ben said as he grabbed Sean by the arm and started to whisper something in his ear.

Something knocked me off balance as I realised someone was also missing. Gustav. The worry inside of me was soon replaced with anger as I started to walk faster to flag down a taxi, then soon stepping inside with Fraser, Ben and Simon.
Everyone else jumping into taxi’s in tow.

“Call Gustav” I simply said as the taxi speed off, in the direction of the hotel.
“No reply” Fraser said as he looked at me questioningly. Something wasn’t right and I didn’t like it. I could see Ben’s jaw clenched as I said his name, I knew he knows something.

“Ben, what do you know that Fraser and I don’t?” I questioned.
“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about mate” He clearly did.

Soon, the taxi pulled up outside the hotel and everyone jumped out, Fraser and I practically jogging towards the entry doors. Hoping that Willow was there safe and sound.

Taking the elevator and not bothering with the stairs, we we’re soon in the hallway of the rooms we we’re staying in.
“She’s got to be here, she can’t have gone far from the club” My voice catching in my throat as I started to walk faster.
“Dude, maybe she’s in the bar downstairs or something!” Ben shouted from behind us.
“Ben, what do you fucking know? You clearly know something that we aren’t supposed to know. What is it!?”
I spun round and shouted at his face, Ben flinched and started to muffle words, but I didn’t have time to find out as I was getting close to her room.

“41, 42, 43, 44. Here we are 45!” Fraser shouted as he waved a hand for me to walk faster, I jogged the extra length of the hall until I reached her door.
With my hand on the golden doorknob, I twisted it a little to find it was open, the door creaked and I pushed it open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, so I'm on a roll at the moment, only just updated a few days ago..or something like that haha. Hope you enjoyed this one, I really enjoyed writing it!
Sorry it's a bit short, but it needs to be for the next chapter :P

As always let me know what you though, always love to hear what people think :D
Cheers,
Emma xx

Title: Higher & Higher - The Blackout