Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

And I've Lost My Will, To Change In Time

Willow’s POV

“So, what do you want for you’re birthday?" Gus whispered close to my ear, giving my shoulder a squeeze and pulling me close to his chest. We we’re both fully clothed again, with the bed changed, and now laying together just talking and cuddling. I had no idea what I wanted for my birthday and it was tomorrow, I didn’t even know what I was doing for my 20th.

“Gus, you don’t need to get me anything!” I laughed as I slipped a hand under his shirt and cuddled into him closer, he was so warm. Gus moved his head back a little to look down at me, his face was full of confusion, causing me to laugh.

“What you on about? Of course I have to get you something! You’re my girlfriend after all” He kissed the top of my head and went back to staring at the ceiling. I was shocked, yet also happy.
“I’m you’re girlfriend?” I asked, propping myself up on the bed with my elbow to look into his blue orbs. Gus’s chest moved lightly as he chuckled.

“Did you honestly think that I just said 'I love you' for no reason, and have casual sex with you? Well, that‘s if you don‘t want to be my girlfriend?” He chuckled lightly again and stared into my emerald eyes. I grinned, I could feel my eyes getting teary but I didn’t let them overflow. This was the best thing that could happen to me right now, and nothing could ruin this moment.

“Of course I’ll be you’re girlfriend!” I shouted as I jumped on top of him and cuddled him lightly, planting a kiss on his soft lips. That’s when I heard voices.

“John! Don’t go in-” Ben’s voice was cut off as I heard the door open, my heart froze, as did Gustav’s.

“What the fuck is happening?!” John shouted as he stood in the doorway of the hotel room. This was not happening, I felt like crying at that moment in time. John started to walk towards the bed fast, as Gustav scrambled up from underneath me.

“J-John It’s not what it looks like!” Gus said as he jumped off the bed, placing his hands out in front of him to defend himself. This was a nightmare, they we’re never supposed to know, I knew Ben hadn’t said anything from the way he was looking at me.

“Really? Cause it looks like you’ve just fucked my sister!” John spat into the now awkward air.
“John!” I shouted at him, shocked at his remark flown at Gustav.
“No really, nothing happened mate!” Gustav shouted, slowly walking away from the bed trying to get towards the door, looking at me and saying sorry with his eyes.

“That’s low dude, really low” John spat as he walked towards him and grabbed Gus by his shirt, twisting the cotton in his hand.
“John, leave him alone!” I shouted, jumping off the bed and trying to push John away from him, but he just pushed me back, causing me to fall off the bed and whack my head on the floor with a mighty thud.

The pain was excruciating, a hot burning sensation starting to rise at the tip of my head, a dizzy spell soon washing over me as I tried to stand up but fell back down. My eyes started to water from the pain and the surroundings of the room. This couldn’t be happening, the one time I was happy in my life, with one guy and John was trying to shun him out of my life for good.

It wasn’t fair, he could have anyone he wanted and I never made a judgement towards the women he went out with. I couldn’t hold them in any more as the tears started to flow over my eyes, the pain stung so bad from my head and in my heart. They had found out, and everything would be ruined. I sobbed into the ground as I heard shouting from both Gus and my brother. Fraser soon knelt down on the floor and picked me up, cradling me in his arms, but I couldn’t go to him. He was just as bad as John. He couldn’t even stick up for me, he was a coward and wouldn’t say a word in my defence.

“John, I’m sorry!” Gustav started but john didn’t want any of it, as his fist collided with Gus's face, a quiet crack echoing through the room. A scream escaped from my mouth.

“If you fucking hurt her, I’ll kill you!” John spat as he looked down at Gus on the floor, groaning and holding the left side of his face.
“I didn’t fucking hurt her, I wouldn’t dream of it!” Gus shouted back, pain etched in his voice.

That was it, I couldn’t take it no more and ran up to John, my hand colliding with the side of his face. A red hand print soon rising upon his cheeks, John looked down at me shocked, rubbing the side of his face with his hand.

“Stop it, Just stop it! I’m fed up of you telling me what to do all the fucking time John. I thought you we’re different, you never used to be like this, what happened? I’m nineteen, I’m two years above needing a babysitter and telling me what to do” I shouted at him, tears streaming down my face.

“No in fact three years, I’m twenty tomorrow! If you can remember? I don’t need looking after all the god-damn time. I’m old enough to do all those things I couldn’t when I was young. Smoke, Drink, Sex. Leave me alone for once and worry about yourself. Can’t you see what you’re doing to me?” I screamed at him as the tears were still rolling down my face frustratingly.

“Will” John started but I put a hand up to cut him off. I spun round to Fraser, who was stood looking at his feet.

“And you! Grow some fucking balls, I thought you would of at least stuck up for me, but you didn’t! You cowered in John’s footsteps. Seriously, what has happened to you both? It’s like I’m not you’re sister anymore, and just to make things crystal clear, Gustav and I have been dating. Yeah behind you’re backs, because if we told you both, you would of done exactly the same now. I’m allowed to make my own decisions in life, Gus makes me really happy, the happiest I’ve been in a while. And if you can’t see that, and want happiness for you’re sister. Then I don’t know what you are, because I’ve wanted nothing than that for the both of you” I said, wiping tears from my now red and puffy eyes, they stung and burned but I didn’t care.

I walked up to Gus and grabbed him by the hand, then dragged him towards the door, stopping to give Ben a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you” I whispered in his ear, Gus and I left through the door As John and Fraser stood there looking at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey again,

So this is the reason why the chapter before this one had to be shorter, and this one is longer haha. I really enjoyed writing this one, I got really into it and in my own world whilst writing it :) Hope you like it too! Let me know what you think, come on, don't be shy haha :)

Cheers,
Emma xx

Title: Before I Break Your Heart - Francesqa