Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Dream

He started to lean in as he closed his eyes, and I did the same. His lips were when he whispered "I love you". I smirked "I love you too" his lips suddenly made a weird sound

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I heard my alarm ring. I got up and thought, it was just a dream. Wait, I dreamed about Garret, my brother's best friend. What is going on? That dude is like my brother.

I decided to shower to get my mind off things. I did my hair, put my make up on and put on a tank top and shorts.

I went downstairs only to be greeted by my family and the one and only Garret.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Good morning. What do you want for breakfast today?" My mom asked.

" I'll just have cereal" I responded

I poured my cereal as I went to sit on the table, where Mike, my brother, was sitting with Garret.

"Hey guys" I smiled, sitting next to Garret.

"Hi Ashley" both responded at the same time.

Garret's parents died two months ago, so now he lived with us. His family had always been really close to us, and Garret had been my brother's best friend since before they could even talk. They were only two years older than me, so I was really close to him too.

We said goodbye to my mom and left for school. We left in Mike's car, Mike driving, Garret sitting shotgun, and me in the back seat.

We got to school only to be greeted by my best friend, Courtney.

"Why are you staring at Garret?" She asked me as we were walking to homeroom.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You haven't stopped looking at him since you got off Mike's car." She explained.

"Oh, I have no idea." I said, acting oblivious about the whole thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So this is a new story I started to write today. I am kind of tired of writing fan fics so I decided to do an original fiction. Its kind of different of what I'm used to write but I hope you like it! PLEASE COMMENT!