Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Chpt.2

After the horrible day at school had ended, I walked over to Mike's car and saw Garret leaning against it. Man, he is so hot. Wait, what?

"Oh, hey Garret" I smiled as I got to the car.

"Hey ash. Have you seen your brother? I've been waiting for him for the past ten minutes" he sounded frustrated.

"No, I haven't seen him. Sorry." I said.

"Okay. What is taking him so long?"

"Why the hurry?" I asked him.

"Um nothing" he looked down.

"Garret? What's up?" I started to move closer to him.

"The sky" he joked.

"Ha ha. I'm not kidding. What's bothering you so much?" I was rubbing his arm with my hand now.

"It's nothing you should be worrying about. Really." He smiled at me and took my hand. My hart skipped a beat as I looked into his deep brown eyes.

"What are you two doing?" Mike had to come and ruin the moment.

"Um nothing." I lied.

"Okay, whatever. You ready to go?"

"Yeah! What took you so long?" Garret said.

"Um I was with Lindsay" Mike said looking down. He was probably making out with that whore that is supposedly his girlfriend, although she probably cheats on him all the time.

"Whatever. Let's just go"

Mike nodded and got into the car. Garret and I did the same in our assigned seats and we headed home.

"What are you guys doing later" I asked them. It was Friday so they were probably going to go out.

"We're going to Rick's party. Want to come with?" Garret said.

"Sure. Can I bring Courtney though? I don't want to be alone."

"Of course. But you wouldn't be alone. I will be there with you" Garret smiled.

"Thanks, but you don't have to do that." I said while dialing Courtney's number. She picked up after three rings and I told her about the party. She obviously said yes (Courtney never missed a chance to party), and got to my house ten minutes later.