Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt.14

"Oh hey Lizzie" Garret said, when we saw her on the waiting line.

"Garret! Happy birthday! I went to your room but you had already left" she said, giving him a way too long hug.

"Thanks" he said, pulling away. Well at least he was the one to pull away.

"Are you guys here on a date?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah, well Ashley took me here. Do you want to join us?" WHAT!?!? I can not believe he just asked her that.

"I would love to, but I came with my family and they are leaving already. But we will hang out to celebrate okay?" She said, giving him another hug.

"Sure. Bye" he called.

"Bye Ashley" she waved. I waved back without a word.

"Garret, I think we need to talk" I said as we sat down."I didn't want to do this on your birthday, but it's important"

"What is it?" He asked, preoccupied.

"What's the deal with you and Lizzie?" I got right to the point.

"She's my best friend" he said simply.

"Oh really? Because I thought your girlfriend was supposed to be your best friend" I know I was jealous, but I couldn't help it. This made me so mad.

"Ashley, are you jealous of Lizzie? You're my girlfriend and you should trust me"

"Oh don't bring this on me. Yeah I may be jealous, but don't you think that maybe it' because you are away and I spend every single second moping around because you aren't there, and when I finally see you, I see that you are drifting away and it's all because of Lizzie." I brought it all out.

"Ashley please don't feel that way. Lizzie was the first person that I talked to here and she is really nice, seriously" he confirmed.

"That doesn't mean that she doesn't like you"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Garret it's obvious that likes you as more than just a friend. Can't you see that?"

"No.."

"Of course you don't" I cut him out.

"Because she has a boyfriend" he finished.

I did not see that coming. "She has a what?" I asked shocked.

"A boyfriend" he said,emphasizing in each word.

"Oh" was all I could say.

"Are you still mad?" He asked.

"Well yeah. You still ignore me when you are with her."

"I'm sorry." He said, grabbing my and. "I promise I'll put more attention to you. I've missed you"

"I've missed you too" I said getting tears in my eyes.

The waitress came so I swallowed the tears back and cleared my throat.

Garret still loved me. Or at least I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in two days but I seriously haven't had the time :) OMG I have three stars! You guys are amazing! But please keep commenting! I love you guys and thanks for the support!