Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt.13

The next day, I woke up early to go wake up Garret. With help from his roommate, I entered his dorm room with a chocolate cake on one hand and a huge card I had made for him on the other.

I screamed "Happy Birthday" to him so that he would wake up, and that's exactly what happened. He started laughing trying to shake the grogginess of but it didn't exactly work.

"Come here" he smiled. I leaned in and kissed him. I was about to pull away, but he deepened the kiss.

I heard someone clear their throat and I realized that we weren't alone. I turned around and remembered that his roomate was there. He was a really tall guy with black hair and deep green eyes. He was really muscular and I'm not going to lie, he was really hot.
"Oh I'm sorry. I guess we just got caught up on the moment" I blushed.

He chuckled "Its ok. Happy birthday man" he added to Garret.

"Thanks" Garret responded, flashing that beautiful dimpled smiled of his.

"Okay so get ready because I have a huge surprise for you" I said leaving the room. I waited for ten minutes until he came out, freshly showered and smelling good.

"I'm ready" he announced.

I smiled and let him outside. His roommate had offered to drive us around town for everything I had planned for today.

"Where do I take you first?" Ryan asked us.

I whispered in his ear so that Garret wouldn't hear me. Everything was going to be a surprise.

We got in the car, Garret and I sitting on the back and Ryan driving. I kind of felt bad using Ryan as a driver, but he was the one that said he wanted to do it.

We arrived at a little log house that Garret had told me they made the best pancakes ever.

We got out of the car and Garret practically jumped of happiness. He said that this was the best place ever, but it was way to expensive so he had only been here once.

"This is amazing. Thank you babe" he said, pecking me on the cheek.

"Of course. But come on, let's go inside. We have a long day ahead of us and I am really hungry." I said.

We started walking towards the restaurant and I saw that Ryan wasn't following us."Ryan, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"You guys go ahead. I'm going to go and you call me when you want me to pick you guys up. You two need some alone time" he said. Oh I got to love this guy.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Positive. Have fun" he said in a singing voice.

We entered the little restaurant and I was surprised to find someone I didn't expect, or want, to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think they find there?
Guys thank you so much for commenting and subscribing! It seriously means a lot! But please comment more!!! :D ILY