Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Chpt.20

*Garret's POV*
I can't believe I'm back with Ashley again. She's such a huge part of me that I don't want to lose again. The moment she left with that letter, I regretted it like I had never regretted anything in my whole life. She is so beautiful, when did I ever get so lucky? I really hope I don't hurt her again, if I do, I know for sure she won't give me another chance.

We finished eating and I took her to her dorm room. "I had a great time tonight" I said.

"Me too. And I'm really glad we're back together" she told me.

"I am too, I really missed you" I leaned in as I grabbed her by her tiny waist. She put her hands on my neck and touched my hair. She always did that when we kissed and I missed it so much. I touched her lips and melted at the feeling of our lips together.

*Mike's POV*
I pulled away from Lindsay and decided to do this right now. "Lindsay we need to talk"

"What is it baby?"

"I don't know if this is going to work out anymore. I know you cheated on me"

"Why would you think that? Baby I would never do that to you"

"I don't think, I know. I saw you with Sean yesterday and I know its not the first time. I've only stayed with you because you're hot but that doesn't matter anymore. I have someone else on my mind. Ever since two years ago" my mind drifted of to Courtney and how she looked on the day of that party. She has been the only thing I think of ever since.

"Whatever Mike, I don't need you" she said and left dramatically.

I felt so relieved that I wouldn't have to deal with her shit anymore. Now all that's left to do is call Courtney.

"Hello?" She picked after the third ring.

"Hey Courtney" I said.

"Oh hey Mike. What's up?" She said. She sounded surprised that I had called, not that I blamed her. I never really spoke to her.

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering what you were doing later tonight" I said.

"Well I don't have anything planned"

"Oh I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me? Maybe catch a movie and dinner?"

"Oh Mike I would love to" she said. I felt a wave of relief hit me. I thought she was going to say that she had a boyfriend or something, considering that she is totally hoy.

"Great. I'll pick you up at seven, is that ok?"

"Yeah, that's perfect" I heard the smile in her voice.

"'kay, cool. See you later"

"Okay. Bye"

I hung up the phone and went to get ready. I was still at home since I didn't want to leave. I'm not like Courtney or Garret that leave everything behind. I had the opportunity to go to the small college here instead of going to another university away from my whole life. And now I'm going to go out with Courtney and I don't have to be with that Lindsay whore. Life is good right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Mike and Courtney part was the idea of gleek171. You should check out her stories and talk to her she is really nice! Well anyway please comment! And thank you guys SO much! I got seven stars!! Its seriously unbelievable! So thank you!!! LY