Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Chpt.28

The barbecue went by fast and so did the next few weeks. We were planning the wedding like crazy and today we were going to check out some dresses since I hadn't found one yet.

Kevin's mom, Barbara, decided to come with us. And surprisingly, so did Kevin.

We arrive at the store and immediately started looking for a dress. We found five that I liked and I tried them all on. The first two were strapless, one was a mermaid dress, another one was more like a huge (horrible) gown and the other one was... Well indescribable. We were starting to get really frustrated since we couldn't fine the perfect dress. Who knew dress shopping could be so difficult. Suddenly, kevin comes out with the most beautiful dress I have ever seen.

"Oh my God Kevin. That is beautiful" I gush.

"Try it on. Then it will be even more beautiful"

I smiled and tried it on. It fit me perfectly on the right curves, and it wasn't too much but not that little either. It was the dress for me.

We bought the dress and went home finally not empty handed.

"Hey!" I screamed when we got to the house. Everyone was there, Mike, Garret, my dad, Josh and Courtney, Kevin, Kevin's mom my mom and I had gone shopping.

"Wow you look happy. Does this mean you found the dress?" Garret asked.

"Yep. Thanks to Kevin" I said jumping up and down.

"Wow you are hyper" said Kevin.

"Yep" I said again. "So the dress is so perfect I would tell you how it is but you are the groom so you can't know but I swear you will love it..."

"Ashley breathe" Kevin told me stopping my blabber mouth.

"Right sorry. So I'm going to go put the dress away. Be back in a second." I said as I headed upstairs to the special "dress closet" my mom made for my dress. She is weird like that.

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen since it smelled really good.

"What are you cooking?" I asked Garret who was infront of the stove.

"Mac and cheese" he responded.

"Oh mine is so much better" I joked.

"Oh really? Then how about a mac and cheese cook off?" He said.

"It's on like donkey kong in a thong" I said slapping his back. He laughed and I started doing my thing.

Each one finished our mac and cheese and went to the table for the "judges" to see which one is better.

"So... What do you think?" I asked my mom, dad, Mike and Courtney.

"Both are really good" my mom said.

"Oh come on mom which one is better?" I asked.

"Truthfully, it's Garret's" Mike said. I stuck my tounge out until Courtney said

"I actually like Courtney's better"

We are even "mom?"

"Sorry honey, Garret's better"

"Dad?" I asked in hope.

"I have to agree with your mom"

"Yes!" Garret screamed.

"There is no way his is better than mine" I complained.

"Well it's the truth" he said.

"Ugh fine. Congratulations. But when we have a baby now you are going to have to cook" I said.

"Of course I will. I don't want my little baby to suffer" he joked. I laughed along and continued eating MY mac and cheese.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Omg I'm soo sorry I haven't posted in a while but I swear I have been really busy and I had already written like two chapters and they got deleted :S but please comment and subscribe so that I post more frequently