Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Chpt.27

Chpt.27
"Hey Kevin" my mom said as Kevin, the rich's family son, opened the door.

"Hello Mrs. Willis. So nice to see you. Ashley, congratulations" he said kissing my mom's hand and hugging me.

"Thanks" I responded coldly. You are probably thinking why am I so mean to him, considering that he appears to be really sweet. Key word: appears. He puts on that well educated, highly sophisticated, great gentleman show. But on the inside, I know how he really is, and that is snobby, stuck up, pushes people around like he's the king of the world when truly he is just a jerk.

But I was surprised when he opened the door because of the way he looked. Even thoug he has been a jerk for most of his life, he was always honestly really handsome. Not hot like Garret, but he had that cute boyish smile, cite dimples, nice blonde ruffled hair and deep blue/green eyes. But today when he opened the door, I saw that he had grown from that baby face and twig-like figure. Now he was muscular, not world's-strongest-man type of muscles but he had great sized biceps and you could tell he had a great abdomen, probably had a six pack going on. Apart from the body, his face had changed a lot, in a good way. Apparently he finally needed to shave, so his skin was more man like. And not only had he grown more hot, but he if you looked deep into his eyes, you could see some kind of sweetness in them. As if all of his ass holeness had gone away.

"Come in. My parents are over there" he signaled to my mom and dad over to a couch where all the grown ups were.

"Thank you kevin. Really nice to see you" my mom said again.

"You too Mrs. Willis"

"Kevin, this is Garret." I presented him after my parents left, since they didn't know each other.

"Nice to meet you" Kevin said politely. Wow that wasn't just a show for my parents.

"You too" Garret responded.

"You want to go outside? There's food there" he said, looking at Mike at the last part.

"Sure, let's go" I said.

We headed outside and went to sit on the tables there. I know this is really wrong, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Kevin. He had changed. He was really mature now, and not just physically. He didn't make one nasty comment, not even when Mike started eating like a pig, which is one of the many things Kevin makes fun off of Mike. I like the new Kevin, maybe we can be friends like we once were when we were little, and he didn't think money was everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!