THE MEAN GIRL

THE MEAN GIRL CHAPTER 2

That day i went back home and i felt better because i told Eva how i really felt and i might have been mean but shes always mean to me and whenever i say i dont want to be your friend anymore she would say "im sorry i wont ever do it again." She would also try to make it all my fault when it wasn't and i cant deal with her bossing me around and she is being mean to my cousin Ina thats not okay with me and i tell her that but she doesnt care. A couple days later i call my cousin and i tell her what i said to Eva and my cousin Ina snes honest so she will tell me if im doing anything wrong and shes the person that i could talk to during promblems that i have with Eva and anyone.Ina when i told her she got really mad and she was giving me advice on what to do with Eva and it always works. whenever im mad at Eva i go to my house and a couple hours later she comes to my door and she would say im sorry but she never is sorry and she never will be and i tell her that and she is really making this hard and she brings up all of my other friends and she gets really really really jealous of my other friends its like i cant be with anyone but here Eva gets jealous if im with my family and not her she said that im her only friend and that makes me feel bad and i feel like me and Eva were not going to be friends for a long time.Sometimes i tell Eva that she lies to me all of the time and if shes going to be that way thene let her be that way i alreaty tried to change her but it doesnt matter if i change her it matters if she does it by herself.
I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS NEXT CHAPTER THAT IM DOING AND I ALSO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.