Status: Active for the moment

I'm Not the Last, but I Sure Ain't the First

Rock Solid

I looked for Zacky but it seems like he disappeared. I already knew he was upset about this happening but I really couldn't do anything about it. I started looking around the house but I couldn't find him any where. When i got back down stairs the guy's looked like they were about to leave.

"Guy's I totally understand if your leaving. Just call me when you guy's get home, but right now I have to find Zacky." I said, they nodded and went on their way leaving Jimmy, Tuck and me. Jimmy sat on the other couch glaring holes into tucks face. He just sat there with a fat smirk on his face.

I went back to searching for Zacky, hoping he didn't leave just yet. I went to look in the garage since that would be the last place before going to see if his car was gone yet. I turned the light on but didn't see anything at first until I turned left and saw him standing next to the washer machine on the side of the garage.

"Zacky? I know this is bull shit but I can't do anything about him being here. And to let you know now I am not going to get back with him, but I'm also not giving up y home just so he can have that satisfaction. I really like and I want to see where me and you go." He said hoping he understood what I was saying.

"Matt I already know you wouldn't do that to me. Your one of my best friends, I know you a little. The reason I left the room was because I want to rip his face off for all of the things he did to you. I want him to know how you felt when he neglected you, hit you, and not loved you." He said with an enraged look on his face. i have never seen Zacky like this so I know he is serious.

" I understand that Zacky, but how about we do something better than that?" I said as a plan started brewing in my head.

"Matt you got that look on your face that I haven't seen in so long." he said now smiling.

" I say we start our relationship, but lets be open about it." I said hoping he got the point. He grinned as he figured out what I was planning on doing.

" We're still going to have our private times, but I want him to understand that I'm not his anymore and that you're in the picture now." I said feeling devious as hell at this point

"I'm so liking where this is going Matt." He said coming closer to me and kissing me. I brought his body closer to mine just as the door opened and Tuck came out.

"Hey lover boy? Don't keep me waiting all night. I haven't had any in a while and I miss your lovin." He said with an arrogant tone. Zacky and I totally ignored him and kept kissing each other. Finally we heard the door slam and the lights went out.

Zacky moved away from me knowing that we just made him mad. Even though I couldn't see hi I knew he had a smile on his face. This plan was going to work out perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I got this chapter out
I had no ideas for the longest then I thought this up
At first I didn't know how to write it but I finally got it out
Please tell me if you think this is devious.....or not
Anyways comment please
Loves ya :-)

-Daiton