Rip out My Heart & Run Away With It

Tierney and Andy...scary!

:::Matt's POV:::

It has only been a day since Andy has visited and she and Tierney are inseprable. There like two teenage girls, always with each other and giggling and talking about something. It's kinda cute intil they look at you, whisper something then burst out laughing, then it's down right scary!

"What are you two talking about!?" Rev yelled.

The girls laughter grew louder making Rev even angrier cause he was so determined to find out what these two girls were gossiping about. Good luck with that!

Tierney looked up and me and I smiled she smiled back, got up and walked over to come and sit on my lap.

"Hello my love"

"Why hello my mattie."

I smiled at the nickname she had gave me, she was the one and only person who could call me Mattie and get away with it and live to tell the tale.

"May I help you?"

She smirked and kissed my cheek. Ooo I know what she whats. And I needed it just as bad as she did but we couldn't have sex with our little kid in the room. Ryan!

"Yo Ryan!"

"What?"

"Will you watch Miley for me?"

"Why?"

"Uhh...welll..."

"Dude ewww that's my sister...sure I guess I'll watch Miley!"

Ryan took Miley to his room, Zacky and Johnny followed, Jimmy went somewhere and for awhile Andy didn't want to go but Syn picked her up and carried her off somewhere....she didn't protest!

"Well my love it seems I have you to myself!"

"It does seem that way"

I smirked at her and she knew exactly what I meant!

******Couple Hours Later******

I pulled her close to me and kissed her one more time.

" I love you Tier"

"I love you too Mattie"