Rip out My Heart & Run Away With It

The Accident

::Matt's POV::

So the car ride to the water park was pretty interesting. I ended up punching one of my friends in the face for poking Miley and making her cry. No one messes with my baby! I guess you could say I'm an overprotective father!! And you know what! I am, and probably always will be. I smiled at the thought. Tierney looked over at me, "What?" I shook my head and continued to smile. "What did you do?" She asked curiousity getting the best of her. "Well I was thinking how protective of Miley I am." Tierney laughed and my smile grew. "Way to protective if you ask me!" Jimmy muttered in the back.

I looked up in the rearview mirror so I could see him. "Well no one asked you now did they!" Jimmy stuck out his tongue at me and I rolled my eyes looking back at the road. "Daddy?" Miley said in the back. "Yes baby?" She made a sighing noise. "I'm bored!" I couldn't help but laugh she sounded so much like her mother when she said that. "I'm sorry baby we will get there soon." I knew she was sitting back there pouting, again a trait she got from her mother!

After a while the traffic was so busy that it seemed like we only moved an inch every 5 minutes. "Zachary Baker if you complain one more time I'm going to chop your balls off and make you eat them!" Tierney said after the fifth time of Zacky saying Are we there yet

"Matt!! your girlfriend is being mean!!" Zacky whinned from the back seat. I rolled my eyes. "Zacky were all pretty annoyed just shut up and listen to your ipod or I will let Tier rip your balls off!" That made Zacky shut up and everyone was happy.

We were sitting in stand still traffic not moving at all really, that's when it happened a car from no where it seemed came speeding down the road cops chasing the car, I tried to move the car I did but it was to late the speeding car hit us and we went spinning. All I remeber is the car flipping upside, and everyone screaming. Then things went black. Tierney.....Miley
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated in forever!! And I'm sorry!! I have a major case of writers block and school and my home life has sucked lately!!! Comments would be awesome!!