Status: Active.

I'll Never Touch You Like He Did

How could I have let this happen.

When Jade woke up in the morning, she woke with a smile on her face. She instantly remembered last night and turned to Chris. He was awake staring at her.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

"Hey yourself." She said back.

"Last night was..."

"...Amazing."

"I'm really glad we did it. It felt right to me. And I wasn't forced into it." She said.

"I'm glad. You know I would never do that to you."

"I love you."

"I love you too Jade."

They both got up and went to get some breakfast. Jade opened the fridge to absolutely nothing. It was empty.

"Uh...Chris. When was the last time you went food shopping?!" She asked him.

"I have no idea. A few months."

"Uh oh boy. Well, I'm gunna go to the market and pick some stuff up then, we need it."

"That's fine! I'm recording stuff today and won't be home till later."

The two went to their business. Chris went to record, while Jade went to change to go to the market. She didn't care what she looked like. She slipped on some sweatpants and an old t shirt with sneakers. Barely any makeup, and well, sex hair.

Moseying through the aisles, she picked up the necessities and anything they would need to survive, ha. All of a sudden, she turned the corner and knocked right into a wall of canned tuna. Great. Everything she had in her basket dropped and she went to go pick it up. On her way down, she bumped heads with someone.

"Oh, sorry. Here, I'll help you pick this up." The boy turned to her. He looked about her age.

"Thanks, but you don't need to." She said.

"Its no problem." He smiled.
She smiled back, whats the harm?

"So, you from around here?" He asked.

"Yep, live just down the road."

"Nice! I live a little up the street. Do you need help carrying these to your car?"

"That would be lovely, thank you."

He helped her unload the bags and closed the trunk.

"If you need anymore help, call me." And he slipped her a piece of paper.

"Uhhh...thanks." She looked at the paper which read his number. She wasn't interested, if that's what he was asking for.

"Can I have yours so if you call I don't think its a stranger?"
She gave him her number but she had no other intentions.

"I gotta go now, bye." She said and drove home.

When she got home, Chris was sitting on the couch eating some ice cream.

"Hey beautiful!" He said when she walked into the door. She smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"I bought some good food, I'll go put it in the fridge." When she was in the kitchen, she got a text.

Hey, its me. Guy from the store, name's Dan :)

Hi lol. How are you doing

Pretty good. I was wondering if you wanted to help me tomorrow with some extra shopping I have to do.

Yeah sure.

Jade was convinced he was just going to be a good friend. The next day, she went to help Dan out at the store. Chris was out recording again and said he wouldn't be home till10. Jade had bought some stuff herself so Dan offered to drive her home. They hung out for a little bit and watched some TV. It was 9 and Dan said he had to leave. When Jade and Dan were standing by the door, Dan began saying something.

"Today was really nice hanging out with you."

"Yeah, it was ha. See you soon!"

Just then, Dan almost forced himself onto her lips. He kissed her and she immediately pulled back.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"....Kissing you."

"You cant just kiss someone! We barely even know each other! And I have a boyfriend god dammit! Leave right now!"

Just when she pointed to the door, Chris was standing right in front of her with his mouth open.

"Oh god. Chris, I swear its NOT what it looks like AT ALL. Please, I would never do this to you."

Dan interrupted, "Should I go..."

"FUCKING LEAVE." She screamed at him and he left.

"Chris I swear its not what it looks like. He kissed me."

"I don't wanna hear your excuses. I saw what I saw. Whatever, Ill be staying at Carter's for a little. Bye Jade."

"Chris..wait!" But before she could catch him he was already gone.

Great, juuussssttttt great.
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAH OK IM SORRY.
Ive beeen REALLY busy lately and kinda forgot about mibba. Its just not a number one proiority you know. Sorry.
I know this is short, but I needed to update this.
Please, if you have any idead...please tell me! Im stuck :/

Jade's first outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31223781