Status: The updates to this will trickle in.

Nobody's Listening

Chapter Twenty-Eight

T W E N T Y - E I G H T

After a hot shower, I found Cyd still asleep in my bed. Despite how small she was, she took up the whole bed when she was sprawled out the way she was. I giggled and sat down at my vanity, starting the tedious task of straightening my hair. For the past four months or so, I hadn't fooled with my hair. For some odd reason, though, I felt the need to mess with it when I was around James.

James… I thought, separating my hair into sections and clamping my hair with the flat iron in turn. I've missed James, I admitted to myself. I wonder what he would think if he knew that I had sex with Luke. I bet he would be disappointed in me. Or maybe he already thought I had lost my virginity to him a long time ago.

I wonder if James has had sex before. I bet he has. He's practically the sexiest emo kid at school, it would be a wonder if he was a virgin.
I blushed furiously and began to brush out the section I just killed with heat. Oh God, I just thought that James was sexy. I bet he's good at having sex. I bet he's better than Luke.

I sighed, frustrated with myself. Why am I thinking this shit? Luke was pretty good. It was both our first time, I'm sure it'll be better the next time. I shifted in my seat, pleased that the soreness I had felt last night had receded quite a bit. Maybe soon I'll feel able enough to try having sex again, and maybe I'll actually enjoy it.

But what if James was better than Luke?
I mulled this over in my head, smiling lazily at myself in the mirror. The scenario was already spilling out into my mind like a story. James walks towards me, a hungry look in his eyes. He whispers that he can't help himself anymore, that he has to brutally fuck the brains out of me. His words quell the angry beast inside of me, because somehow the words sound right coming from him, and I rise to the occasion, dragging him to my bed.

We kiss for a few minutes, and James proves to be quite adept at this. He varies in pressure and likes to tug and nibble at my lips. Finally, I can't take it anymore. After letting out a loud moan from my lips into his, he tugs off everything we're wearing, until our bare skin is touching.

He presses his hardness into my softness and I whimper as he slips two fingers into me. He trails kisses from my mouth down to my exposed breasts, never breaking eye contact as he licks my nipple in just the right way. I buck into his hand and he moans, like he can feel the pleasure too.

He slips his fingers out of me and licks them off slowly, and I moan my appreciation, my face heating with vague embarrassment as he tastes my arousal. He shakes his head and smiles.

Finally, he gives up trying to tease me and plunges himself into me, letting out his own moan of appreciation. This is better than I ever thought possible. I meet him, thrust for thrust, until we're both shivering in each other's arms, riding out our simultaneous orgasms.


I gasped with pleasure out in the real world and jerked myself out of my trance, noticing that my skin was tingling from mind-fucking James, quite literally. I glanced back at Cyd, and gave a sigh of thanks; she was still fast asleep. I took deep breaths, trying to regain some of my senses. I looked up at the mirror to find that I had only done half of my hair, leaving the other half frizzing and curling in loose ringlets. I hurriedly finished the rest of it, keeping my mind pleasantly and strangely blank.

With a shuddering sigh, I turned off the flat iron and stood up, surprised to find that my underwear felt pitifully damp. Heat brought color back in my cheeks and I got another pair of underwear from my drawer to change into.



Around one in the afternoon, Cyd finally woke up of her own accord. I sat at the island in the kitchen reading a chapter of a textbook in the same seat James had occupied only hours before. Despite the fact that I knew I was reading the words, they refused to stay in my mind. I was still shivering from my last contact with my dirty thoughts.

I could hear Cyd stomp down the stairs, but I didn't bother telling her I was in here. I knew she would find me soon enough and she did, jumping up onto a stool with some difficulty.

"Good sleep?" I asked without looking up, glaring reproachfully at the same page I was stuck on.

"Like a baby," she replied, dragging the bowl of apples that sat at the end of the counter towards her before plucking out a brilliant green Granny Smith. She munched into it and I cringed; my appetite had suddenly left me with my earlier daydream. "Any good dreams?"

I jumped slightly, finally looking into Cyd's murky green eyes. "Asleep or awake?" I muttered absently before turning pink. "Uh, no, no dreams," I cried. I jumped off my stool and looked around for some means of escape. "Wanna go outside on the trampoline?"

Cyd gave me a look, narrowing her eyes with suspicion. "It snowed last night; the thing is covered in fluffy white shit."

"Well…" I looked outside at my forlorn van. "How about we go to the mall?"

She smiled widely, sliding off her own stool. "Sounds good. Mind if we drop by my house for a bit so I can shower?"

I shrugged and grabbed my keys from the hook by the front door. "Sure, that's fine." I started out but Cyd wrapped a small hand around my wrist.

"Dumbass, put your coat and shoes on. You sure are scattered today, aren't you?" She laughed and I joined in, hoping to God that she didn't realize how scattered I really was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh God, that was terribly dirty, and now I feel like I should take a shower or something.

Thank you for the story comments, my fantastical readers!
QueenErinI
ShadowArcher
lollipop102


Leave me feedback on my fake sex scene? Anything. I need to learn how to write them better. :D