Status: So... active for me apparently means years in between, I promise that's not the case this time. I hope.

Right to Choose

Dream

I freaked out, I couldn’t help it. It’s like everything changed in that one second. That one action bought my perfectly sculpted world crashing down on me and I freaked out. I had to run, I need her to understand that. I had no choice! Everything changed and I didn’t know which way was up. I had to clear my head, I had to run. I didn’t know all that would happen. What have I done?

***

April 23rd, 2011

“God, baby, you’re so fucking cute,” Alexis smiled at the girl laying on her bed.

“You’re pretty cute yourself, y’know,” Cass grinned back playfully, sitting up and pulling the other girl on top of her, “y’know… we could have some fun here… I’m pretty sure your parents are out…” Cass whispered into Alexis’ ear huskily, her hands coming down to rest on the short girls’ perfectly rounded backside.

“Some fun, huh?” Alexis moaned quietly as Cass started groping her, their lips locking in a searing kiss.

“So much fun,” Cass whispered against Alexis’ lips, gripping the girl’s top and pulling it up, trying to get it off.

“I can’t wait,” Alexis broke the kiss and sat up, pulling her shirt off completely and tossing it aside, reaching behind her back to unhook her bra, the offending garment quickly joining the shirt on the ground. Grinding her hips down against Cass’s stomach, Alexis let out a moan at the feeling of Cass’s slightly calloused hands cupping her breasts, the pads of Cass’s thumbs brushing over Alexis’ nipples.

“What do you want me to do to you, Lexi?” Cass grinned devilishly, pinching Alexis’ nipples, eliciting another moan from the teenager, “Lexi?”

“Please, Cassy, please, I want you to touch me…”

“Lexi?” Cass called out, trying to get the girl’s attention.

“I want you to fuck me, Cass! Please! Touch me, fuck me! I need you, I want you!” Alexis cried out, desperate to feel more of the girl who captured her soul.
“Alexis!” She called again, but this time the voice was different, deeper. Blinking, Alexis opened her eyes, light filling them as she stared at the white ceiling.

“Ah, finally, you’re up. Come on honey, you’ll be late for school if you don’t hurry. It’s your first day, remember?” the man talking walked back out of Alexis’ bedroom, leaving her slumped on her bed, a light sheen of sweat covering her.

“A dream…” Alexis sighed, standing up slowly and making her way to the shower.

“A fucking dream…”