Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

Mood Swings Attack

The second my eyes opened, my stomach churned. I jumped out of my bunk and ran to the small bathroom. I remembered that I couldn’t puke in the toilet when I dropped on my knees to the ground, so I emptied my stomach inside the empty trash can. After tying the now vomit filled bag, I brushed my teeth and went outside to throw out the bag in a big trashcan.

We were in New York and we had stopped for the night in a camping park, and it was even colder. The only thing keeping me warm were my snow boots on my feet, the two sweaters I was wearing, and the thickest pajama pants I owned. I hurried back into the warn bus. It was dark, so I had to wave my arms around to make sure I wouldn’t run into anything. I reached the back room quietly and safely, closed the door, and settled into the couch with a sigh. I turned on my MacBook and worked. I edit videos and pictures of the guys, realizing it was 5:17 a.m.

I was now three months into my pregnancy and I continued to grow (belly wise). Every week, I spoke to Dr. Adams on the phone as a checkup until we returned to Arizona. This was officially our last day of tour. I was excited to go home and prepare everything for the baby. We were moving the game room to the garage so we could use that room as the nursery. John had spent the week reading a few baby books and researching online. I knew he would be a great father, but he was still willing to read those boring books.

The drama with Kirky, Kennedy, and Vivi had yet to improve. I had an argument with Kirky over Skype after he sent me that last text message. He had only spoken to Melli, and he was still in Texas with his band and Simon. Vivi was still sad, but she was working on cheering up. I was proud of her. She was still ignoring Kennedy. He only text or called her once a day, apologizing and asking her to please talk to him. I tried to convincing to let Kennedy talk to her, but she was too stubborn.

“Carter?” I heard John call from the bunks. He opened the door to the back room a few seconds later and smiled when he spot me. His hair was all over the place and he looked cold even under his thick pajamas “What are you doing?”

“Editing some shots.” I answered as he joined me in the couch. I checked the time, and now it was ten. Where had time gone?

John groaned sleepily before he grabbed my laptop, put it aside and rested his head on my lap. I chuckled and stroke my fingers through his hair. He dozed off into sleep again, but I continued with my soft strokes in his hair. I smiled at his sleeping face and kissed his forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Please go back there and tip Vito and Carter after the show,” John slurred into the microphone, speaking to the crowd. “The deserve it.”

Vito and I gave him thumbs up before they dove into the last song. When the show ended, officially ending the tour, the merch table was swarmed by fans. I had grown used to fans knowing who I was now, but it was still a bit weird. They were all nice. Well, except the groupies trying to hook up with the guys. I kept way from those.

I was tired since I had only slept three hours. Nowadays, my legs, feet and back would hurt when I stood for a long period of time. I apologized to Vito and sat on the stool. He took care of searching the boxes for shirts and I managed the money, cds, bracelets, and posters. Vito was fine with this. It’s the first thing he told me every night when I finished taking pictures and joined him behind the merch table. I took a long gulp of my water, when Garrett emerged from backstage. Fans instantly surrounded him, giving Vito and I a moment to breathe.

“Wow, what a lazy fuck.” A bitchy voice laughed. I glanced up from the cash I was counting. Three blonde haired groupies stood in front of me on the opposite side of the table with their way too short outfits and extreme high heels.

“Excuse me?” I raised an eyebrow. I saw Vito’s body stiff from the corner of my eye. We both knew what was coming.

“You heard me,” She rolled her eyes, twirling a long strand of her hair on her fingers. “You’re looking a bit chunky too.”

“How do these guys even sleep with a fat ass like you?” Her friend added. That set me off. In the back of my mind, I knew I had to ignore them and calm down. Stress was the worst for the baby. I couldn’t ignore their bullshit, though. Especially not with my mood swings. I stood from my stool and looked up and the leader of the skank pack.

“It’s pathetic how you have to make others feel like shit about themselves to make yourselves live better. Your parents didn’t give a shit about you and that’s why you’re the way you are. It’s rather disgusting. Body images and looks don’t matter. What matters is the inside of a person,” I yelled, crushing the bottle of water in my hand. “While you’re fucking every guy, most likely catching every single disease out there, I’m engaged with the love of my life. The rest of the guys are my family and best friends. Get your shit straight before you go around spreading rumors like you spread your legs. Every single person in this room is beautiful, but your personality makes you hideous. It makes me sick.”

I uncapped my bottle of water and sprayed them with the water. I laughed as they shrieked. Pathetic. You would think they were witches who melted with water.

“And by the way,” I grinned as everyone in the room cheered. “I’m fucking pregnant, and not because I got knocked up, but I’m having a perfect baby with my perfect fiancé.”

She tried to swing at me, but Vito managed to grab my arm and pull me out of the way just in time. She lost her balance and fell back. The whole run burst into a roar of laughter. She ran away with her pack crying. I laughed as Garrett pushed his way through the crowd with Pat as Austin jumped over his table. Garrett took my hand and pulled me along with Pat and Austin towards the back room. I received high fives and congratulations from everyone. I continued laughing as we reached the green room. John, Max, Jared, and John gave me confused looks when they saw me laughing like a mad woman.

“What’s gotten into her?” Max asked, his eyebrow raised.

“The funniest thing just happened out there.” I answered through my hiccups. John chuckled and handed me his water bottle.

“You could have gotten hurt, Carter.” Garrett intervened.

“What if Vito didn’t have the time to pull you away from her fist?” Austin added. I knew they meant well, but my pregnant mood swings made me stubborn.

John’s jaw dropped, “Wait, what?”

Garrett, who had been watching the whole scene, told him everything. He was correct in every single detail, so I didn’t have a reason to fight, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t going to find a way. This pregnancy was making me do things I would never do.

“Why would you argue with her?” John asked, turning to me when Garrett finished explaining.

“I wasn’t going to let her insult me. I’m tired of people stepping over me,” I yelled, standing from the couch. “I stood up for myself.”

“That was dangerous for you and the baby.” He said calmly.

“I knew what I was doing, John. Drop it.” I rolled my eye, grabbed my purse and ran out of the room. What the hell had I just done? John and I never disagreed on anything, let alone come remotely close to arguing.

I ran straight to my bunk and closed the curtain behind me. I sobbed as tears submerged from my eyes. Why had I been such a bitch to John and the guys? They were just watching over me. I was the worst person ever.

“Are you in here, Carter?” John called after I heard the door of the bus close. I tried to calm my sobs, but I couldn’t. I didn’t want him to see me like this, and especially not after I had just yelled at him. He could hear me, though, and a few seconds later, he slid open the curtain of my bunk. I was on my side facing the wall, and I couldn’t turn around and look him in the eyes. I felt horrible about myself. “Are you okay, Love?”

“H-how could you s-still call me t-that after I was such a b-bitch?” I sobbed, wrapping my arms around myself.

“You’re not a bitch. It’s just this pregnancy that is screwing with your emotions,” He answered soothingly, climbing into my bunk. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. “I know you didn’t mean to be that way. You were right. You do have the right to defend yourself.”

“Still, I hate myself for yelling at you.”

“Don’t,” He whispered. “It’s this little guy that made you yell at me, and I did kind of deserve it. Just please don’t ever do something so rash. Call me over and I’ll take care of it.”

“I promise,” I sighed, turning to face him. He wiped the tears from my face with a warm smile. “I love you, and I’m sorry. The guys are probably angry with me.”

“They’re not,” He assured me, stroking my hair. “They understand what’s happening to you as well.”

“I really am lucky to have you in my life.” I smiled, kissing him.

He chuckled against my lips, “I feel the same way. I love you so much.”

We cuddled in my bunk after that. I wanted him to go outside and meet his fans, but he insisted on staying with me. I was exhausted, but he managed to fall asleep before I did. I played with the hem of his sweater as his chest heaved up and down. As I started to dose off, I promised myself that I would never yell at John again. He had done so much for me and he didn’t deserve that. He was the one I loved and the one I would be spending the rest of my life with. This mood swings weren’t going to control my emotions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise! I updated twice in a row!
I have the sequel for this story ready. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
I hope you guys are excited. The story is going to be insane and these last four chapters will kind of prepare you for it.
Comment please! You guys are the ones that inspire me to write.
P.s: be happy with the way you look. No matter what. You're all beautiful in every way.
<3