Status: activeish

I'm New to This

Stumped

I stumble up to my room, wide-eyed.

What the fuck is with me? All reason, just thrown out the window because he took me to a beach!

I just wanted to see you, he says. Like this, he says,” I curse. “I’m so gullible.”

And the odd thing is that it’s a Monday. I have school tomorrow, where I’ll probably see him. Not to mention, I have homework to do.

* * *

The next day, Liam invited me to hang out with his group of friends, which is gradually becoming my group of friends. I agree, not quite sure what we’re going to do. I just figure that we’d go to the beach again.

But I was wrong. When I met up with Liam after school, he was surrounded by a small group of friends. I was a bit nervous, still feeling like an outsider, but I approached nonetheless.

“Hey,” I said as I enter the group. Liam’s eyes light up when he sees me, and I can tell that he’s about to walk over to me from across the group. Except, this short girl who’s standing next to him grabs his arm and says something to him. I can’t hear anything, but all I can see is that girl whispering something into Liam’s ear. I furrow my brow, a bit curious.

“Hey, you’re Felix, right?” someone standing next to me asks. I look to them, and it’s a taller girl. I smile like I always do.

“Yeah, I am…So, what are we going to doing?” I ask, still curious about where we’re going. The girl looks at Liam, then rolls her eyes slightly.

“We’re going to Liam’s, I think.” she says, chuckling. I turn to her in haste.

“We’re going to Liam’s?!” I ask, my voice coming out as a sort of hushed exclamation. The girl glanced at me, nodding, then got back into the conversation.

Shit, I thought. If it’s Liam’s house, that means….

Owen’s going to be there?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really shitty and short, but I just had to get it up. :) fillers are wonderful haha
um so yeah i've decided that i'm just going to write as I always do and stuff. And I'm just going to make shit up if I don't know.

So, this is in Dayney's magical world, where Australia is slightly different. haha i hope you don't mind. :) (let me know you're reading if you haven't already!)