Alone at Six

Hot Surfing

"This is for the outcast. The following are stories of love, life, and never giving in. We are the Black Veil Brides." The speaker that Jake wanted so bad left the stage as it turned black and we races on. I didn't think having the speaker made too much sense, but Jake threw a fit when I suggested taking it out. The funny thing about it was the speaker was actually a merch girl named Trina who had a wicked guy voice.

The lights flashed and Jinxx and Jake's guitars spit out notes while Sandra went crazy with her sticks.

"You kissed the lips of evil. Two months is all the same." We Stitch These Wounds flew, ran, and pored out of my mouth for the hundredth time. The words came so easy, I didn't even know I was singing them until I saw my hands move in front of me and realized they were moving to the sound.

"Sit down with thoughts alone not. With blood these lyrics came." Even though the lights always made it impossible, we tried to pick out one or two faces in the crowd, just to see what our fans were looking like.

Before I knew it I was singing the last lines and the lights were easing up. As the screaming subsided I brought the mic back to my mouth.

"Hello to you too!" We yelled to our fans. "In case you didn't catch that earlier, we are Black Veil Brides." The screaming spiked then settled. "Well, glad your having fun! I wish I could say the same. I, uh. I'm not feeling too well myself. I-" Swaying a little, I fell to the floor as a gasp swept through the crowd.

"Andy!" A few shrieks stood out as Jinxx and Jake rushed to my side, each taking a arm and putting a hand on my back to help me back up.

"Whoa, uh. Sorry guys." I spoke to the crowd "I just couldn't take the heat. This is a pretty hot fucking crowd."

They cheered, knowing we weren't hurt. "I swear, we've never seen a better looking crowd. And we're not just saying that, " Even though we were. The rest of the concert went on with only a few broken strings and sticks, two encores, and three failed attempts at crowd surfing.

"You guys have been great! We don't want to leave, but we're sorry to say we have to." I don't think they heard us, they were so loud. "But before we go....." I dropped the mic and darted towards the end of the stage, Jinxx catching my jacket but I slipped out of it before I was slowed. So close to being there and Ashley's rock of a arm flew out in front of me, the impact knocking me to the ground. No crown surfing for us tonight.

"Thank you, love you, and goodnight." Sandra said into the mic before coming to where I was laying "Nice try, Biersack."

I smiled up at her "It always is."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I didn't have time to make a layout becasue I just can't think of what I want it to look like. So I'll make one later.
I might not post for like a month(becasue I won't be online), but once I do I'll have a shit load of updates.

Does this suck? I'm not sure about it. I'm on the fence and all that crap. Grah!

Story time!:
We played mat ball(kick ball) in gym today and Logan(a girl) basically pushed me to kick and I kicked it backwards(like I was suppose to) and was so about to run the whole way when my pants started to fall. I figures losing a point was worth not showing everyone in my gym period my purple camouflage underwear.