Alone at Six

Surprises

Leaving that hell hole, I avoided all contact with anyone. Who the hell did they think they were? I hope these fucking bitches swallow cyanide and start coughing up blood. These little fucktards have no fucking right to talk about anyone like that and if I hear any one of them talk about Cole like that again I'm going to bash a fucking teenagers head into the fucking concrete.

Is this how all high schools are? Have they gotten no better? Are all teachers that fucking messed up? They all need to be fired, they need a death sentence. I hope Mr.Maloon wonders purgatory. I don't get how a teacher could be that bad, aren't they teachers for the kids? If you're going to rag on my girl then obviously you're not much of a teacher.

Okay, I need to stop. Yeah, they are a class full of black hearted bitches, but some of them are also my fans. And no matter how much I didn't like to admit it, Cole wasn't my girl. So I'd just have to hold my temper.

"Find her?" I asked Jake as I walked into the bathroom and found him washing his hands.

"Nope. Maybe you should just ask the office." He suggested as we walked out.

"I don't thing they give that information out to non-relatives."

"Maybe not, but....." He trailed off and looked through a classroom window "haha, penguins."

"Jake, come one. We have to find Cole."

"But....penguins." Ha gave me a puppy dog, looking between the dark classroom and me.

"Fine." I sighed "Go watch the penguins." He quickly stepped into the dark room, leaving me alone in the hallway.

I walked to the cafeteria, certain I wasn't going to find her anytime soon, when Jinxx ran up to me.

"Andy, I've been calling you for an hour. Where the hell where you?"

I check my pockets but didn't find anything. "Shit, I think I left my phone in the buss. What did you want?"

He rolled his eyes and pointed to a tree with a bundle of white placed between the roots at the base of it. "I followed her to fourth period and sat through her advances calculus class. Dude, she knows that book front to back."

"Damn." I said, walking towards her. Jinxx ran off shaking his head, probably to get some food since he slept through breakfast.

Cole was sitting as far away from everyone as possible, behind a tree and facing the parking lot. She had a book filled with numbers in her lap and was humming a familiar tune.

"Booked our flight thought years ago." I sang as I sat next to her. "I said I love you as I left you."

"Hey Andrew." Cole looked up at me with one of those sad half smiles.

"Oh, you remembered me this time."

"Actually, I freaked out and punched Jinxx when he touched me. He told me you were coming and gave me twenty bucks so I'd beat you up again."

"Oh." I said, slightly peeved at Jinxx, but mostly disappointed that she didn't remember me on her own. "So, we're doing a concert here."

"You are? Cool. Where? What for?"

"Senior fundraiser." I smiled

She froze and just looked at me. "You're kidding."

"Nope. We talked to someone and it's Friday. All we need is a time."

"Won't you guys be leaving by then? Aren't you guys suppose to be gone now?"

"Damn. Didn't Jinxx tell you anything?"

She shook her head and I thought I saw something like hope flicker across her face "He didn't tell me anything about this."

Jinxx must have not told her so I could. For a guy that hates all things heartfelt and flamboyant, he was a really thoughtful guy.

But it made me wonder what they were talking about.

I smiled wide, pushing aside the though of Cole sharing more with Jinxx than she did with me "We're not leaving until Sunday and you seemed like you were having a hard time with raising money by yourself. I wanted to help."

"Wait." She paused again, not looking like she fully got it. "You're doing this.....for me?"

I nodded, hopping that she was pausing and thinking good things about me instead of thinking I was creepy for caring to much. When she didn't say anything I began to think it was the second one.

"So, um, if you'd like we could not. You know, if it would make you feel more comfortable. It would-"

I was cut off when Cole did a very surprising thing. She leaned over and warped her arms around my torso in a hug. it still hurt from where she had hit me and the bruises under my shirt where a dark shade of purple, but her arms around me made me forget.

"Thank you Andy." She mumbled into my chest as I hugged her back. "You have no idea how awesome this is."

"No problem." I smiled against a frown as she pulled away from my arms. She still wasn't smiling but she didn't look as sad.

"So." My curiosity got the best of me "What were you talking to Jinxx about?"

She shrugged and picked up her fallen math book. "He said he liked my rhymes."

"Your rhymes?" Maybe she had shared something with Jinxx she hadn't with me.

"Yeah, the ones in my agenda. Can I have that back by the way? He said you had it."

I fished the booklet out of the front of Jake's leather Jacket that I had stolen along with his hoodie. "Sorry about that."

She gave off a little laugh and said "I would be creeped out as to how you found me if I didn't know you had my agenda. It would seem a bit stalker-ish."

"Actually, we spent-"

"Andy Six?" A girl with neon blue hair stepped in front of me and Cole, blocking the view of the parking lot.

"Yeah?" Something about her irritated me and I couldn't figure out why.

"Cole, you never told me you knew Andy Six! Wow, you probably got those tickets for free! Haley, Mandy, come here!" She had run off to the side, yelling to her friends when it finally clicked with me.

"Is that your friend from the concert?" I whispered down into Cole's ear.

She nodded harshly, her voice coming out strained and chocked "Yep. That's Ryan."

"The one that left you?" I couldn't keep the irritation out of my voice. She left Cole then acts like they're the best friends when I'm there. Which, for all I know, they could be. But it didn't keep the irritation out of my voice. "For three hours?"

Cole only nodded this time and I could see a tear spill out of her sopping eyes as she blinked, looking straight to avoid all eye contact with me. I was beginning to grow use to the feeling that look gave me,but that only made my mind run through all the things I could do to get rid of it, none of which I think Cole would have liked.

"Cole," I said and we could see Ryan starting to walk towards us with two new girls. Taking her hand and squeezing it, she took in a quick breath like she was already crying.. "I won't talk to them if you don't want, we could just-"

"No no, it's fine." Cole said, taking her hand from mine, wiping her eyes, and giving off a fake smile. "She's a fan. Black Veil Brides loved their fans, right?"

I nodded. I didn't want to explain that I'd be willing to lose a few fans to make her feel better. But mostly because I didn't even know why myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm lucky I even updated today, there is no way I have time to re-read this, sorry guys.

Bubbleloveworld
You rule and you know it, don't try to prove me otherwise, I might throw a fit.

I'm probably getting grounded soon, sorry. If I don't update then you know why.

that month thing hasn't happened yet and I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will. Stupid suspense!

Story time!
I forgot my cloths for gym so I ran around in my big baggy pants. Like, the kind with chains and everything. I mean, I took the legs off (which was really only 1/4 of the pants) and I had left my shoes in my locker so I was wearing those, but it was just awkward. And they were too big for me so my pants were falling the whole time. Luckily, I'm a freak and wear underwear, guy boxers, then pants.