Alone at Six

Blurry

The light in the hotel room seemed to burn straight through my skull, but I couldn't stop looking at it or close my eyes. Whenever I did I saw the same images: Cole broken on the floor, head in a ocean of blood seeping from her ears; Cole passed out on the light brown carpet of her room, breathless with the jar of pills by her side; Cole Beaten and broke on the roadside while walking home; Cole's face in the same picture frame with 1993-2011 printed on the bottom; Cole, in pure white laying in a casket, the same frowning expression as always on her face, the same almost black and white contrast to her hair and cloths.

So I let the light burn holes through my skull for lack of a better way to get rid of them. It's weird, how you can look into a light and at first you think you can just see the outline of the bulb. Then it all blurs to yellow and other colors appear. Eventually you're just staring at a disabled rainbow misplaced indoors.

There was a jab at my side but I didn't look over to the culprit. I'd managed to get back to the hotel with only Ashley realizing anything. As soon as we got back Sandra challenged everyone to a game of BS and they all piled into the other room. I declined on grounds of I always lose(which wasn't exactly a lie) and left to the next room. But not soon after Jake came in here and has been pocking at me for the last ten minutes like a metronome.

The blur of Jake's head blocked out the light. "So, What's up?"

I only blinked at him, a sensation that was the best thing I'd felt since Cole smiled.

"Are you hungry? Wanna play a game? Hows your lip doing? Your nose?" He kept asking questions with a pause between each which I guess I was expected to fill. "What's wrong?"

Eventually he just gave out a sigh and gave up talking then walked into the next room. To my disappointment this silence didn't last for much longer.

"Hey Six." Sandra's voice followed the opening door. "Jinxx was trying to cut up our bandanna and cut his finger. He stepped on some of your stuff on the way to the bathroom, I think he broke a few things, I think maybe your Trio CDs." When I didn't respond she added. "It was your black bandanna, the one with nothing on it, your favorite."

I would usually jump to kill him just about now, but the problem was I just didn't care.

"Wow" She said as she stood next to me "This really is bad. We'll, since you won't tell us what's wrong I guess there's really nothing we can do but wait until you think of the worst possible scenario, get yourself worked up, then drag us somewhere at four AM. But in the mean time, are you hungry?"

My stomach growled at the thought of food. I hadn't noticed I was hungry until someone had said so. And come to think of it, I don't remember the last thing I had eaten. I turned my head towards Sandra and nodded. "Bring me food?"

"Of course, food gets you to talk." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Were do you want to eat?"

"Oh I have to move? Never mind." I went back to starring at the light. I may be starving, but my body didn't permit movement on such an empty stomach and troubled mind, it's not too good for my soul either. I'd rather sit here and wither away. It's probably for the best anyway, the dead don't think, do they?

"Ah, nope, not gonna let you sit here and wither away like you want to." She said as she walked into the other room. How does she know?

She came back a few moments later with Ashley "Every one else is already in the car, walk or be carried like a princes." Sandra said as she opened the door.

I held my arms out and after rolling his eyes Ashley picked me up, my hands around his neck, head on his shoulder, and his wet hair in my face. "Your hair smells good." I mumbled

"It's your shampoo."

"Bitch, I hope all my dirt gets rubbed on you."

"Yeah yeah. Hey Sandra, we should really give him a bath wen we get back, he's still covered in dirt and blood."

"Okay," She said as she threw my jacket over me. "but I'm not washing him. I hear Six herpes are worse then regular herpes."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the raw edit, I have so much homework to do right now I don't even have time to live. I'm still not done proof reading, and I'm not even sure where I am anymore so you guys might have to hang on a bit more for more updates. I've got myself in deep in a few things lately.

You guys don't want to hear my shitty excuses, but I'm going to say sorry anyway. I can't really explain why I haven't updated without putting myself out there in a way I really don't want to, so can you guys just accept that as my excuse? You can be mad, I understand. It's been a month plus some odd days.

Sorry it's no short.

Some of you might be thinking "doesn't she find it weird, writing a fan-fic with their last CD?" No. No I don't. In fact, since Set The World On Fire came out I now have a idea for the near end. I'm actually already thinking about a sequel, you guys may hate me for it, but I am.

Ricky Horror13
Haha, no one probably even remembers commenting. But I love you anyway. Actually, I love all you guys! Even though I haven't been updating, no one unsubscribed!

Story time!
I went to homecoming Saturday and I feel as if I'm no longer a virgin. Rapped in every way possible with cloths on. Of course, it's my school, Wi-Hi. It's not a dance if there's no sex through clothes and cops. Even afterwords when half the people went to Denny's, leave it to Wi-Hi to almost start a fight in the front and get the cops called.
After words, I spent the night at my friend Dasia's(spelled it wrong) house and that was just another night full of mind rape. Her drawings are so good, my eyes had a consensual orgasm, I swear.