Status: Finally updating.

7 years from now

Chapter 1

February 27th

Today is an off day (kind of). I get to go to the mall! Yay! I haven't been able to shop in forever! I really want a Shane Dawson shirt from Hot Topic, oh! and I haven't terrorized the people at Victoria's Secret for a while. I need new shoes too....Anyway! All my shopping exploits must wait 'till later because I have a signing in the record shop. I love the record shop, it's owned by my old friend Cody, who has the prettiest hair EVAR. That's the only reason I love him. The only bad thing about the record shop is that it's right next to Hollister (can you say ew?). It always smells like flowers and lipgloss, yuck....
"CODY! I love you!" I screamed as I walked into the record shop in my disguise(a blonde wig, pink polo, and plaid skirt) "oh, baby! I haven't seen you in ages!" I said very high pitched as I walked towards him. Once I came to the register, I came up behind him and whispered in his ear, "Where's your bathroom? I need to change." then giggled and ran in the direction he pointed me, which was, by the way, his office, not a bathroom. I walked into his office and looked though the window. Cody was still standing at the register. I opened my duffel bag and switched into my actual clothes and took of my horrendous wig and makeup. I applied my eyeliner and things and walked back over to the door window. Cody was still at the register but...he had a jacket around his waist and a nosebleed? Damn him! I knew he was peeking! I walked into the store feeling like myself again and walked up to Cody. "I hate you." I said as I slapped him.

An hour later
"EEEK! Like, Ohmygawd! Your Jinx! I love you!" screamed a fan in front of me. She kind of looked like me in my disguise. I didn't know I had fans of her...type.
"Really? I didn't think my kind of music would fit in your crowd. I'm always glad to see a fan though!" I said as I signed a photo for her. I saw a girl behind her with hazel eyes and red glasses and a Buckcherry shirt. She seems decent.
"Hey, I'm Katherine, call me Kathy." She had a bored tone of voice and definitly didnt want to be here. Her name struck a bell though.....
"I think I know you from somewhere."
♠ ♠ ♠
its sloppy i know but im a bit distracted and at least it's there sorry