Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Oh, on a Wire, We Were Dancing. Two Kids, No Consequences.

It was like a time bomb starting in motion.

Sky woke up the morning in someone’s chest. She grew confused at first but sighed as she realised it was Jack. She snuggled into his chest and smiled as she felt his arms instantly tighten. But then that was ruined by Mia running into the room.

“Mommy! Daddy!” She shouted as she jumped on the bed. Sky groaned softly as she hit her stomach, and Jack’s too.

“Mia! No hitting Daddy and Mommy’s tummy.” She said with a groan and Mia giggled innocently. Jack laughed along as he pulled the little girl up, into the middle of the bed so she was now separating them.

“Mommy and Daddy finally back together?” She asked and Jack sighed with a small smile.

“Not yet Mia.” He said and winked at the small girl making her giggle. Sky looked at him and rolled her eyes slightly.

“You always end up getting your way Barakat.” She said with a smirk as she softly pressed her lips to his. Making Mia giggle softly. “But we’re still not together.” She said with another smirk and he shrugged his shoulders lightly with a smirk of his own.

“One day Sky Simmons. I will make you mine again.” He said with a soft smile and Sky just shook her head as she laid back on the bed. “You know you love me, And I definitely know I love you.. Please?” He pleaded and Sky sighed softly as she shut her eyes.

“Not yet Barakat. Be patient.” She said with a soft giggle and Jack sighed as he looked over at Mia and smiled. He tickled her sides softly causing the toddler to squeal loudly. “I need to go home.. Get changed and stuff..” She said with a sigh and Jack nodded understandingly.

“Hey Jac- Hey what’s going on in here?” Alex asked as he burst through the door. Sky groaned as she placed her head in her hands. “What the fuck Sky?” He asked, A hurt expression playing on his facial features.

“Ale-” Sky said but he cut her off.

“Don’t fucking say anything. I thought you where better than that Sky, but obviously not. Your just like him!” He shouted and Sky groaned softly as she stood up.

“I fucking love him, Gaskarth! I’ve realised, I can’t do it anymore.. I can’t secretly get off with you and hope that one day I’m going to get back with him because that’s not the way it rolls. I love him to pieces! I always have and I always will! I’m sorry Alex!” She shouted as she fell to the floor, Soft tears fell down her cheeks. Jack instantly made his way to her side and ushered Alex out.

“Get the fuck out Alex!” He screamed and Alex quickly walked out of the room. Jack pulled the blonde into his arms and sighed against her hair. “Did you really mean everything you just said?..” He asked and Sky sniffled as she looked up at him.

“But.. I’ve been with your best friend behind your back.. You don’t care?” She asked and he shrugged softly.

“I do.. But if it made you realise all this.. No, I don’t care. I want you.. I need you Sky.. Please be with me.” He said and Sky sighed softly as she buried her face in his chest.

“I love you so fucking much it pains me. I want to be with you, But I could never forgive you for what you did..” She said with a sob and he gently stroked her hair. Mia came down and sat down beside her Mother and Father.

“Mommy.. Don’t cry..” Mia said as she sat on Sky’s knee. Sky smiled softly as she wiped at her eyes before nuzzling her nose into her daughters hair and kissing her head.

“Mommy’s not upset baby. She’s fine.” She said as she smiled down at her daughter.

“I’ll never do anything like that again Sky.. I promise.. You know I’ve learnt from that mistake..” He said with a soft sob and Sky’s eyes instantly flew up to him. He was crying. So Sky did the first thing she thought of. She pressed her lips firmly to his. He hesitated for a moment but soon started kissing back. They pulled away from each other slowly. Softly gazing into each other’s eyes.

“Mommy and Daddy back together now?” Mia asked hopefully and Sky giggled softly at her daughter before looking up at Jack, A bright smile on her face as she stared into his brown eyes.

“Yeah Honey. We’re back together.” Sky said and Jack’s eyes instantly lit up. He picked the small girl off Sky’s lap before setting her on the floor before tackling Sky to the floor. He trailed butterfly kisses all over her face lightly and Mia softly giggled as she clapped her hands. “Come on baby.. Let’s go home and get changed.” Sky said as she grabbed Mia’s hand and they made their way out of the bedroom, Jack following slowly behind.

“You want to come over tonight?“ He asked and Sky shrugged her shoulders softly with a smile.

“Sure.“ She said and Jack gave Sky a soft peck on the lips before she left. Once they were done kissing, Sky turned around and made her way out of the building.

“So.. Your together.” Alex said bitterly as he sat down on Jack’s sofa.

“Don’t be so fucking petty Alex. I had her first.. You know I did. You’d never in a million years love that girl like I do. She’s my fucking life. Now get out and give me time to think.” Jack said and Alex looked at him, A small frown forming on his face.

“Your really picking a girl, Over me?” He asked in disbelief and Jack nodded softly as he opened the door.

“At the minute, Yes. You promised me you wouldn’t do anything with her again. She didn't make that promise.” He said and Alex got up in rage, Storming out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

“I- I think I just lost my best friend..” Jack mumbled to no one in particular as he hit his head against the wood of the door.

At Sky’s apartment, Sky was quickly trying to get ready in time for work. Daniel was in the kitchen feeding Mia so that was no problem. She quickly pulled on a high wasted skirt and tucked in her tank top before slipping on her heels.

“Danny! I’m going! I might be a little late home tonight!” Sky shouted as she quickly left the building after giving Mia a quick kiss on the forehead.

Work went by as normal for Mia. Slow and boring. Editing the pictures of the guys was her job for the day. That and playing with her nails.. That was the boring part of the job. Not having an assignment or a concert to go to. But that also meant she could go home early. And once that was over at around lunch time she quickly jumped into her car and made her way towards Jack’s apartment. When she finally got their she locked her car door and made her way up. She knocked on his door lightly and smiled as it swung open, Revealing Jack that stood grinning in the doorway.

“Wow.. You look hot after work!” He exclaimed as he gave Sky a quick once over. He softly bit on his lip making Sky roll her eyes softly.

“Eye’s off Barakat.” Sky said with a smirk as she pushed Jack lightly back so she could walk into the room.

“But.. I love it when you dress all.. Work sexy.” He said with a small chuckle as he stood in front of her, softly pinning her against the door. “Where’s Mia?” He whispered softly in her ear making her slightly shiver as his hot breath touched her skin.

“With Daniel. I said I might be home late.” Sky said with a soft smirk. He smiled widely as he pushed himself closer to her and softly bit down on her neck. She instantly felt his hard on against her leg and softly smiled to her self as she pushed his body away from hers. “Don’t get too happy Barakat.” Sky said with a small laugh and he smirked softly before pushing back against her.

“Too late Simmons.” He said with a deep chuckle as he sucked on a sensitive part of her skin, making her moan uncontrollably. “How the fuck do you look so good in work clothes..” He whispered seductively in her ear and she giggled softly.

“I look like I do everyday Barakat. Your just extremely horny.” She said as she smiled at him softly.

“You got a problem with that Simmons?” He asked as he picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and the quickly made their way to his bedroom.

-x-x-x-

Sky panted as she rolled off Jack, Falling beside him on the bed.

“God, I forgot how good you were.” He said with a small chuckle as he wrapped his arms around her soft, tanned stomach.

“So did I.. But it has been five years Jacky.” She said with a soft giggle as she propped herself up on her elbows, softly playing with his brown hair. She looked over at the clock and smiled softly. It was only 3pm.. She could have around another three hours with him as she usually finished work at five.. And she also said she’d be late..

“I’ve missed you so much Sky.” He said as he flipped them over so he was now on top. He rested his head softly on her chest as she played with tufts of his hair.

“I’ve missed you too Barakat.” She said with a sigh as they fell into a comfortable silence. “Hey, Do you want to come with me to a photo shoot tomorrow? My modelling career needs me.” She said with a soft laugh and Jack smiled as he looked up at her.

“I’m the fucking luckiest man in the world. I never thought I’d have a model as a girlfriend. But I do!” He exclaimed and Sky giggled lightly as she continued stroking his hair. Yeah, This had been the best day in five years.. And nothing could ruin her mood.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. New Chapter! Thank You All My Amazing Commenter's!
I Love You All!
Comment? Subscribe?