Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Devious Plans

"You lucky bitch," Noah shook her head. "How in the hell did you manage getting four strikes in a row?!"

I shrugged.

"We went bowling a lot in Maryland."

"I can tell." Noah laughed. "Okay, now that you’ve handed my ass to me on a silver trey..."

"What?" I eyed her.

I knew that she was making plans.

"What the fuck do you have churning in that evil little brain of yours?"

"I wanna go mess with the security guards at the mall, and just... I don’t know... fuck shit up."

I reared back, and thought about it for a minute.

"Will running be involved?" I questioned, my own devious grin tugged on my lips.

"Depending on how big of a disturbance we are."

"Woot!" I stated. "Let’s rock this shit."

"Wait, wait, wait." Noah held up her hands, and I looked at her. "We have to go to Starbucks first. I’m no good without it."

I nodded.

"I second that." I replied. We took our shoes to the front, and then went back to Noah’s car. She quickly drove to Starbucks. We got out, and almost ran to the counter.

"Two iced Vanilla Coffee’s in a Venti cup!" Noah recited.

Our friend, Max, laughed at us, and rung up our orders.

"Sup, Max?"

"Working hard." He joked around. "What about you two?"

"About to bring our terror down on the entire mall." Noah stated matter-of-factly.

"Ah, I miss those." He sort of pouted.

"Wanna come?" I asked him.

"And ditch work? I could never." He joked, but I could see the gleam of excitement in his eyes.

I knew that Noah could see it too.

"You coming or what?" Noah asked, getting straight to the point.

"Yeah." Max nodded. The other guy, Xander just finished our iced coffee’s. He saw me, and he tried to smiled.

"How are you Xander?" I asked.

"I’m... okay." He replied. "I’ve been better."

Yeah, awkward ex thing.

Again, once apon a time, we attempted dating, but it didn’t end to well. Our relationship basically failed again because of Jack. Only, Xander thought that I just needed time.

This was around two months ago.

"I’m sorry, Xander," I almost whispered as he handed us our coffee’s.

"Hey, man, can you cover for me?" Max asked Xander.

"Dude, wait five more minutes and then Terra and Grace will be here to take over."

Max nodded.

"You are coming too, right?" I asked Xander. Just because we broke doesn’t mean that I still didn’t want him in my life.

"We’ll be over here." Noah pointed toward our table. We walked over, and sat down. I felt my iPhone vibrate in my back pocket. I fished it out, and I saw the contact, I smiled like crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Noah and Aria are evil >:-D

COMMENT!

- Rae <3