Status: work in progress

A New Life

one!

I woke up to the sound of the dogs barking. Then the doorbell rang. I was naked so I had to quickly get up and get dressed. I rushed over to my closet to find out that there was nothing to wear that was presentable. I grabbed the first thing that I could find. I thought to myself these are dirty but it's not like they are going to know. I slipped my rocker T over my slender body, and the pants over my legs until the met my waist where I buttoned them. I put on my favorite pair of DC shoes and walked out my room.

The dogs were still barking. " UGH, will you please shut the fuck up Harley and Lily?" Finally some peace and quite. I was hoping the person at the door went away. Right then the door bell rang again.

As I was walking down stairs I noticed that the house was a mess. I hadn't cleaned the house in two days. I needed to clean the house but I had to go see who was at the door first. I walked up to the door.

"Hello, My name is Harry Lynch."

I giggled at the sound of his name.

"Hey, Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm walking around door to door to see if anybody will buy one of our fantastic vacuums."

I already have a vacuum. But thank you anyways" I said to him.

"OK, You have a nice day ma'am" He said before walking off with his head hung low.

I shut the door and walked back into the living room. I grabbed my computer and turned it on and decided that I was going to do something productive with my day. I got on Monster.com and started the application process.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is only the first chapter and I hope you guys like it.

Comment.Rate.Subscribe.

Thanks