Sequel: Loved Like No Other

Can Somebody Love Me

Nerves

This time when I went to Zy's we didn't stay in his family room or kitchen. We went straight to his room, the walls were covered with pictures. A lot of them of us together, with silly faces and one of us kissing. I wondered if his mom and dad had seen it yet?

I laid back on his bed and on the ceiling were what seemed like 6 million pictures of me. All of them were far away like I was across the courtyard or he was in the doorway to my class. How could he have gotten all this pictures without me knowing?

"You think it's creepy don't you" he was looking at the ceiling too.
"No, it's...romantic" He rolled onto his side and started drawing little circles on the small amount of skin showing from under my shirt.

"Do you have any other secrets I need to know about it?" I said joking. He laughed and shook his head no. Now his hand fully rested on my stomach, my shirt up higher.

"Don't you wanna know why I brought you to my room" It was as if he read my mind. I knew what I thought but if it wasn't right I'd look like a skank. Weighing the options in my head was taking to long.

"for...for uh...sex?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I ended it so short. Next update coming up soon! So happy I got a new subscriber :D keep em' coming