Sequel: Loved Like No Other

Can Somebody Love Me

Answers

"Is that seriously what you think of me!?" I could hear the anger in Zy's voice. Why did I have to open my mouth? My whole body was burning up everywhere, I think I might have even broke a minor sweat.

"Well...a little" my eyebrows raised as if it was a question.
" I don't want...that!" The fire behind his eyes was going down, but there was still definitley anger there.
" I'm sorry . I just didn't know" I stroked the side of his face like I'd seen in 20 million movies.

"Well...I just wanted to...hold you. Like how my dad does my mom" I thought about the times I'd come to his house and saw his dad pop up behind his mom and just grab her. My parents never did that, but ever since I'd seen his parents do it I wanted to try it. Goodness I was getting all gushy.

"That's what people in love do. I think, so I thought we should... I don't know practice or somethin' "
"I think we should too" I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around me. We laid back in the bed, and then he started stroking my hair down. I loved every second of it.

I think...I'm in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
New update! yea, I'm back on top of this :D Keep reading and subscribing keep commenting I'll update faster