Sequel: Loved Like No Other

Can Somebody Love Me

...

So today was the first day I went to school since I got my new clothes. I was so worried that they wouldn't feel right, but they felt perfect. I think for once i walked with my head up, sure I still got a couple of snooty looks but less than usual. For once I'm starting to blend in.

Oh and guess what! There's a new guy at school, and he doesn't know I'm crazy. He said hi to me today, and asked where a classroom was. I walked him there and I think I've got myself a friend! What do you think? Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but I'm just really excited.

He's going to call me tonight you know, he pinkie promised me. We held pinkies and he said it, if he breaks it then....I don't know. I guess I'll just sit here and write until the phone rings...Wait a second Danielle is at my door...

My day just keeps getting better and better! Danielle just told me she saw me today with that guy. And a lot of girls think he's cute and were jealous of me, can you believe that? someone was jealous of me! She said that she was proud of me for seeming normal today, this is a day to remember!

Signed,

~one happy loser~
♠ ♠ ♠
Even if you don't subscribe could you at least comment and tell me what you think, I can't get comments or subscribers on any of my stories, and I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for reading