Sentence Me to Another Life

Moonlight.

I arrived home after a long day at work. I don't understand how there can be so many dishes and so few customers. 

Well at least Ryan seems to be warming up to me a little bit. 

I think. 

Whatever. 

Either way, he's been acting weird lately. Like today, he got all freaked out because I said something along the lines of "You can't help who you love." 

Maybe it triggered something in him. Maybe his big secret is that he's gay but doesn't want to come to terms with it. 

…Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking. 

I decided that I should probably stop stalkerishly thinking about him and go to sleep. 

}*{

I stood against the cold stone wall waiting for him, with my hood up incase someone recognized me. I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face when a familiar figure appeared in the moon-lit alley way.

"You came!" I exclaimed quietly when he was within hearing distance. He drew his hood back, revealing his handsome smile, and wrapped me in his arms causing my hood to fall off. 

"Of course I did. There's no force that could possibly stop me. Not even my father." he said. I pulled away. 

"You mean that?" I asked. He nodded meekly. 

"Yeah." he kissed my cheek, and my face was on fire. He then grabbed my hood and gently placed it back on my head. 

"It's not that I don't love your beautiful aubern hair," he started. "but if someone recognizes us, we're done for." George said. I nodded.  

"We
are all alone in this alley you know." I said grabbing his hand. "I made sure." 

He smiled. "Really?" 

I nodded. 

"Then I guess it's okay if..." he trailed off. He then gently tilted my chin upwards to meet his lips. The kiss was sweet and passionate. I moved my hands up to cup his face, and his fingers wove through my hair, knocking my hood off again. 

He pulled away, and his blush was slightly visible under the faint moon-light. 

"You know Thomas. I think I'm in love with you."
 

I was jolted awake by my obnoxious alarm. I groaned in response. 

Of course, right in the middle of an awesome dream. It was adorable, only, I don't know why I dreamt myself having red hair. 

Maybe it's because I've always secretly wanted to be a ginger. 

Whatever. I have to get ready for work. 

While I was brushing my teeth, I had a sort of epiphany guess you could call it. (Just because an epiphany more more exciting then a realization.) 

In my dream, I got the feeling that it was around the 1700's in Baroque England. And the cards said that in a past life, I was most likely some sort of servant to a royal family, then because of some sort of betrayal or whatever, I died, or was murders or whatever. 

Now how does this relate? 

According to the cards, Ryan was royalty in a past life. They also said that he died at an early age and was most likely gay. 

Now what if this dream was some sort of memory from my past life? 

My eyes widened. 

What if Ryan and I were lovers in a past life?! 

This is so freaky. I've got to get to work and tell him. I wonder what he'll make of it. 

}*{

I got to work, and Ryan was standing behind the register again. 

"Ryan you're never going to believe this." I said running up to him. 

"Do I ever?" he sighed, seeming uninterested. 

I ignored him and continued. "I had a weird dream last night. And it was like, remembering a past life." I said, slightly out of breath. "In a past life... We were lovers." 

The look on his face was almost indescribable. Maybe I should have phrased it differently... 

It was incredulous look, mixed with a pure "What the fuck" look. 

Way to come off smoothly Brendon  

"You've reached the brink of insanity." he said in his monotone voice. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"No. Look, have you been having weird dreams lately?" I asked. 

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes. 

"Brendon, we were not... together in a past life. That's impossible. Now I have work to do. "  he said, ignoring my question. 

"No, but the cards-" 

"Brendon, can you answer the phone please?" Spencer called from the other room, interrupting me. 

I sighed. Ryan left the room. 

I'll convince him one way or another. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. :D
We all get that the dreams are out of sequence right? Cool.
And I apologize to anyone who takes offense at the term "Ginger." I do not mean it in an offensive or degrading way.